Chapter 18: Hesitation will be your downfall

"Raven"

and to be exact

Lady Raven of the Nobel house of Jalese, my best friend and daughter of the man who killed my parents.

"What the hell" I manage to say "What we all have our duties" she scoffed as she twirled her hair with her fingers "Raven stop this! So, what your friends with them now?" I yelled "Ugh no sand guy is was too much, puppet boy is a perve and fan girl is such a bitch" I took a deep breath "So come back home! You may be his child but I can prove your innocence. Everyone in Costa Luna wants to kill you because of your psychopathic dad. You have the future Queen's word." Her eyes were soft for a second as if what I was saying made sense but her eyes then went back to being cold. She laughed hysterically "You think I'm innocent. Wow princess your dumber than I thought, do definitely inherited the dumb blonde gene from your Mother. I very much want what my father wants, you know what that is right?" the anger in me started to show, "WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO DO THAT! WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN OUR FAMILIES IS ANCIENT HISTORY LITLARALY!!" "I DESERVE TO BE A ROYAL, THE SEVENTH QUEEN CHOSE THE SON OF A GENERAL AND NOT VICTOR JALESE, WE WERE PROMISED A CROWN AND YOUR STUPID QUEEN ANSECTOR LET HER HEART TAKE OVER." She yelled back, I then saw 1 sound ninja appear, "Three genin from the leaf are in pursuit of the sand three, one had blonde hair and whisker, pink hair, and one had black hair in pony tail and a small brown dog was with them" my eyes widened 'Naruto, Sakura, Pakkun and Shikamaru' "Oh are they friends of yours, kill them all no mercy" and the sound guy disappeared "You're a dead bitch" I said as I ran towards her.

"Aww did I hurt M'lady feelings" She said as she blocked my kick, I then did some hand signs "Wind style: West wind" I she held her ground "Ice style: Dragons wrath" and then I took out my katanas and blocked the dragon head coming at me which pushed me back to a tree. "Pathetic, you haven't mastered your ice style or water" Raven snickered I did the hand signs like my dad taught me "Iced Dragons" I said and a gust of cold air and three dragons came towards raven, I activated my eyes and ran, once I was close enough to touch her.

'Hey Y/n, were always going to be best friends no matter what?" I smiled "yeah the best of friends"' and instead of hitting her I hit the ground "hesitation will be your downfall" Raven said as she kicked me from the back in to the ground. And as I was getting up, she jumped on me and started to choke me with one hand and stabbed me with a kunai in the other I kicked her off. "I don't want to hurt you" I mumbled as I covered my hands in ice and made the tips if my fingers daggers. And I grabbed her by the shoulders, she cried out in pain, then once again she stabbed me "Ahhh, its going to take a lot more than stabbing me to get rid of me" I croaked out as I kicked her and she flew back in too a tree "Two can play that game" she said as she fell back and before she could recompose herself "Wind style blades" I said as I took out both of my katanas and I made a slicing motion and there was a gust of wind and once it hit her it started to cut her.

'lady Raven and Princess Y/n, someday both of you will play important roles in our society so its best to be friends' no get your head in the game y/n stop thinking about the past and those few seconds I was distracted "Ice blades" she said and 1,000 ice pieces the size of kunai came to me, I jumped in the air and rotated two times making her jutsu to be unstable since it can't exactly hit moving targets that well, then I landed on a tree branch and jumped back down, I dodged most of them, only 10 barley hitting me, just scratches, bur three of those were deep.

The stab wounds from earlier were getting to me, the loss of blood. "Let's, finish this" Raven also looked bad. Taijutsu, that was how we were going to finish it off and so she came at me with an uppercut but I swiftly moved to the side and punched her in her rib cage, breaking one of her ribs, she coughed out blood. But then she grabbed me by the leg and threw me down I heard a snap "AAAAAHHHH" I yelled in pain. Raven then hovered over me and punched me three times in the rib cage making me cough out blood, I pushed her off with my good leg, as I got up, I felt it I broke a rib or two. In threw senbon at her, and out of five three hit her, they were covered in poison.