Chapter 90: Team 7

Y/n p.o.v

I had stayed close to Sasuke and I didn't teleport us until I knew the Hokage had made their entrance semi-flashy. "You ready?" I asked, "You should go ahead, I don't want or need your image to be ruined" Sasuke said and he sounded like Itachi for a second to me. I laughed "As if I care about that shit, let them know, family and team first" I said and we both nodded and I did the hand sign.

All eyes were on us, "What, I know me and Sasuke sort of match with the colors of our outfit but I didn't know it'd clash so bad that all of you would stare at us" I said casually to lighten up the tension as I threw and arm over Sasuke and he rolled his eyes at me and slightly shoved me off. 'Do you want to get arrested?' I heard his voice in my head "Very funny, maybe" I responded aloud.

"You sure took your time getting here Sasuke. Y/n you look good, I knew you'd win" Naruto said as Sakura healed him. "Sasuke?" Sakura said in disbelief. "Sakura" Sasuke said, acknowledging her. I knew the whole cool tough guy act he had on, but deep down, somewhere in his heart, I knew he was happy to see her as a team mate and not an enemy. But, as I knew what would happen, "Sasuke is that really you" Ino started to run towards us. Shikamaru and Choji jumped in front of her. "Hey Ino! Stop, he is the enemy!" Shikamaru said and he had his eyes glued onto me with a look of betrayal. "Ino, keep your distance from him" Choji added, "Princess for your safety get behind me!" Shikamaru said and I shook my head no.

"You're all still as noisy as ever" Sasuke spoke up, team 8 came down, "Why the hell are you here bastard!" Kiba yelled as Akamaru barked. "Why are you here Sasuke? Y/n, did you put him under human puppet control?" and I shook my head no and did a release sign, and the special one and Sasuke still stood there. "A whole lot has happened, I have decided to aid the leaf, Y/n had no part in convincing me, and then I'll......................... Become Hokage" he spoke in his usual mono-toned voice. The look on everyone's faces was priceless. "LONG TIME NO SEE ROUGH NINJA, YOU CAN COME BACK TO CRACK LAME JOKES!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HOKAGE?" Kiba yelled, I looked over to Shikamaru and his face was stern "I don't know what happened to you but that's not possible. Do you even know what you're saying?" and his eyes then met mine, 'what the hell are you thinking!! And what happened! Why are you with him?" I knew he was concerned and so 'Look I'm sorry, once this is all over, I'll try to answer all your questions as much as I can' I responded but I saw his eyes, that answer didn't satisfy him. I felt bad for keeping so many things from him. 'Pay no mind to his attitude, he is just being protective of you, I can tell both of you had an empathy link talk just now' Sakura said to me.

I was semi-spaced out but Sasuke had finished his statement on why he'd want to be Hokage. But to me, it just confirmed that he'd be back in the village, sooner or later. And Sōsofu told us to be ready and infuse chakra since we'd start to take down ten tails. Naruto stood next to Sasuke and I was on Sasuke's left side. Naruto looked back "Now it's your turn to rest" He told Sakura. "Let's go Sasuke! Y/n!" and I teleported to the top. I knew how this would go down, "3, 2,1" I said and Sakura appeared next to Naruto. "Do you think of me as some sort of weak woman who can't keep up with the two of you? I know Y/n has no doubt in my abilities as I know she trained under two of the Sannin. Do you think Lady Tsunade would be the only one out of the legendary Sanin to inadequately train her student? I'm almost there. I'll be at full capacity in a little bit, then I can show you my true power. Just like you I am a member of Team 7, and I'm a student of one of the legendary Sannin!" Sakura said and I knew what she meant and as a girl you get overlooked sometimes and you're not taken seriously since people think you're frail. "Princess on your words!" Silver said as he and my usual royal friend group stood on one of the lower rocks. "Oh and just to be a little more transparent. I trained under all three" I said and Sakura and Naruto were shocked to hear that and I looked down to where Shikamaru stood. He had so many questions after hearing that statement.