Chapter 86: Phase 5 of the plan and absolute revenge

Y/n p.o.v

I turned around but I felt Shikamaru grab me and I teleported using the flying raijin Jutsu but I appeared next to Ino and she took out the marked Kunai from her pocket. "He gave it to me before the war" and tears fell from her eyes. I had never wanted Shikamaru or any of my friends to experience the pain of having a parent be killed in such a way. It wasn't fair, they still had so much to live for. Why do all the good people have to die!

"I never asked for Madra to do so but Killing the man that was a father to the Princess completely will destroy her and her will" I saw who now stood next to Madara and Obito. Vox.

We were at war. I can't feel anything or let myself feel pain. "Shikamaru" Choji said and you could hear the concern in his voice "We're in the middle of a war, don't waste your words on me, or on Ino. Y/n there was nothing you could do". I felt like yelling at Shikamaru, yes there was something I could do. I could have saved them, I could have done so much more. I was wasting my potential as a ninja, I have been second guessing myself and my abilities ever since that mission where I was so helpless. "PRINCESS!" and I saw Robin push me out of the way and he tumbled over me and then Above us was Catherine and she made a shield using chakra. "I know this hurts, I know that man was like a father to you, but you need to pull it together. I know you can. Take a minute, Hayasaka has a genjutsu over us, to look like I'm injured or something"

I took a deep breath and composed myself as I knew there was no time to waste.

And just as the genjutsu around us fell. I looked around me, so many have died. My eyes then landed on Neji. "NO! I REFUSE TO LET ONE MORE PERSON WHO IS CLOSE TO ME DIE! Robin go to where the explosion was, find the bodies, I don't want to return ashes to their wives." I said, I tightened on my forehead protector, mine was different, it quite literally said ninja princess.

"I'm sorry I have failed so much, but phase five of the plan shall start now" I said. I let myself feel all my emotions. I didn't notice it until Naruto came to me and he had started to give out his chakra. He came up to me last, "Naruto, get back! EVERYONE GET BACK" Hayasaka said. And I felt a surge of power go through my body. Just how Naruto gets covered in chakra and he glows, I looked like that. But It was pure gold and f/c. I was activating my phase six.

I saw a plan in motion. Shikamaru was now the brains of all this with his dad's last words.

I ran up and "Kat, throw me up as high as you can. Hayasaka, cover for us. Selena, you will be completely in charge of both royal teams. Once I do what I do, Kat, Blondie, both of you will know what to do next" I said and I got to the front.

Catherine did as she was told and I was up high, I propelled myself with my wind style. "Y/N!" I heard Shikamaru yell in horror. I stood at the top of the ten tails and I knew this was never part of the plan but I am unpredictable as always. I punched Madara with all I had. And it seemed to actually hurt. "YOU! I must fight with you! YOU HAVE THE SAME STRENGTH AS HASHIRAMA!!!" I caught a kunai that Vox threw at me. I punched the ten tails hard in the head. "WAIT YOUR TURN! I'll deal with you later!!!" I yelled and I punched Vox just like I did with Madara, he flew back and Hayasaka mid air threw him down to the ground. "I'll be back once I killed him. Revenge isn't necessary but closure is, this man has now committed war crimes, he shall die for all he has done and not just for revenge on my Parents. Thank you for everything, Naruto,Sakura, Shikamaru. You too Sasuke, I know you're hearing this and hopefully you'll come to your senses. Robin, you know where to meet me. I'll be alright Shikamaru, have I ever purposely lied to you? Saku, don't worry too much. Naruto Kick some ass for me" I said to those who had an empathy link with me.

And as us girls threw him into the forest. He ran away, and we all knew, either we were going to die, or he was going to come out. Alive from there, but even if I did die, I know I'd be avenged, but I don't want that. I need to win, I'm going to win. For my people, for my country, for my friends, for my family. That monster took it all away from me.

"There is a faint pulse for Inoichi and Ao's still alive" Robin said to me. I stopped running. "What's wrong?" Kat asked. "I need to get him to a medic now. Ino's dad still has a pulse. He isn't dead yet" I said. "Go, we'll cover for you" Hayasaka said, "We still have some fight left but be quick" Kat said.

I summoned my wolf Moro. "To Robin now please! Fast as the winds of the gods!" I said. I need to make it there on time. I needed to at least save him, yes that would use up a lot of chakra but, if Ino could at least have her dad, he'd be there for her, to guide and help her, something me and Shikamaru can never have any more.

I envisioned Ino in a wedding dress and Inoichi walking her down the aisle, something I wish I could have had in this life, if I can't have it then I'll be damned to make sure she will. We got closer and closer and I teleported us and I saw them. Robin was giving Inoichi basic treatment and I jumped off. "Please hold on Inoichi" I said and I started to heal him.

Ten minutes of intense healing and using thirty percent of my chakra to practically bring him back to stability plus treating Ao's wounds. Inoichi's eyes slowly opened. "Rest, you both did as much as you could" I then got up and walked over to where Robin had put Shikaku's body to rest. A single teardrop fell from my eye. "I love you and will miss you. You were my Father for the past 9 years. Thank you for everything. I'll make sure your son is happy"

Now it was time to face Vox, what I had trained for my whole life. And then hopefully I could live in peace after this war. Maybe settle down in a few years. 

A/n: Yay three updates in a day, there will be another one tomorrow since I just want to get this war arc over with and get to the part I'm dreading ........ Kaguya. Yeah, it's been like two years since I've seen that part of the anime or read the manga. 

As always thank you all so much for the love and support. See you tomorrow