Chapter 30: The start of Chaos

Shikamaru p.o.v

We had made it to Costa Luna and been here for a few days, Asuma, Kakashi, Kiba being Sasuke's replacement, and Sakura.

We came five days before the day we're supposed to leave, I had gone to seven different charity events, two lunches, 8 meetings, and a 'small' ball of only a hundred guest and two tea parties with Tori, yup with her, and she's like seven but she still has to do that. It was a drag but it in the job description.

I had not seen Y/n since we made it. Her grandmother assigned Kakashi and Asuma to go with her while Kiba, Sakura and I accompanied Tori. And on the subject of her grandmother, I'm not a gentleman so I'll say it, she is crazy and Vile, to put it bluntly. Oh, and she made all the guys change into black clothes, to be more specific, suites, I am not the biggest fan of them.

We were in a carriage on our way back to the palace, Tori had just gone to another private event. It was about three hours from dinner and she was anxious to get home.

"Tori why the rush, just take tonight off since tomorrow your gran is throwing a party, heck I'll even help you train if you want" Kiba told her, she stopped taping her foot. "Oh, right maybe you all forgot this but. Tonight, your all technically off because, Y/n has a special dinner party taking place at 6:30, well more like Grandmama is forcing her and trying to marry her off, and the guest of honor is Prince Takashi and his closest friends. And she said I could come as one of hers, Silver, Robert, Catherine, and Hayasaka will also be joining us as per request of my sister since we all know Takashi is going to make a move on my sister. SO I HAVE TO GET HOME BEFOR HE DOES!" and as always she was dramatic at the end.

My hand turned into a fist, why the hell does she have to dine with him, he is such an ass, but nooo the old queens want a union and for the good of the nation and all that crap. "Earth to Shikamaru! Hello?" Sakura was waving her hand in my face "You spaced out for a while Shikamaru" and she looked at Kiba, "Wait, don't tell me your jealous of this Prince, Akamaru look at his face, it's like he wants to kill someone" Kiba chuckled a little, Sakura raised an eyebrow, while Tori just smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "Pfft No, why would I be jealous of him, he is a spoiled prince who has no character and is a sadistic ass hole who acts like a know it all but is also a playboy and cares for no one but himself and is the biggest narcist I have ever met."

Sakura giggled "Well alright whatever you say. So, Tori how is Y/n doing, did she tell you to tell us anything?" and as Sakura finished her sentence, Tori's eyes lit up. She closed the curtains inside the carriage, and then her usually cheery happy face changed, she looked dead serious, "So I don't know if you got the memo but the party that will be happening tomorrow before we leave, the theme is 200 years ago, meaning we all shall dress like that and do as our ancestors did, meaning the entertainment is quite different, the guy we caught a few weeks ago, shall be executed for our entertainment"

I was usually never left speechless, but this, well it was just crazy, Sakura gasped "Yeah I know, ruthless and sick, I am all for customs and traditions but this is just crazy, the guy who gets it is, Robin, the son of Vox. From what Y/n and Kendall were able to find out, he is innocent in some ways, but he doesn't deserve to die, so as we all know Y/s came up with a plan. It's crazy but she believes you can pull it off, one wrong move and anyone in that ballroom dies." She then went in her purse and took out three sheets of paper and handed it to us "Here's the plan"