Victoria's Letters 1/4

Dear Team 7 (New and Old)

Yamato

Although You are new to the team, you aren't a new person to me. You always know what to say to me. You are doing a good job being a sensei. I wish you nothing but the best.

Sai

You need some work done, try showing some emotions to others, it won't hurt, make bonds, have fun, you aren't in the ANBU anymore. Make some friends and find a pretty girl to be yours. I shall always be Tiny Squirt to you.

Kakashi Hatake

You have seen me grow up, you were more like a dad to me, always making sure I was fine, teaching me how to survive in the wild, and tucking me in to bed. You were my first guard and my favorite besides pineapple head. You gave me and Y/n love and attention when we needed it. You also kinda became my sensei while sissy was gone. Remember our promise!!!! Alright Kakabaka! (Yes even with death hanging over me I will call you that)

Sakura Haruno

My pink haired 'Sister', I know your going to miss my annoying ass (Ha I said a bad word) but always remember, you can do it! You will become a super good medical Nin, top of the top. Thanks for teaching me all about beauty and giving me a sense of normality when going out. You always knew what I liked.

Naruto Uzumaki

The knucklehead 'brother', I always had fun on our little adventures. You bought me my first bowl of ramen and played ninja with me for hours even though you were one already. You made sure I was always fed. You always had a smile on your face and it gave me hope and I knew things would be alright. I believe in you. You will find Sasuke and I know someday he will come back home. You are going to be the best Hokage this world has ever seen and I am going to cheer from the clouds.

Sasuke Uchiha

I have the most memories with you, but you left. And That's okay. Your going through stuff and thats okay. I miss you a lot emo duck butt big brother. You taught me how to hold a sword, and played dolls with me for hours on end. My love of cats came from you. You always patted my head and booped me in the forehead. It seems next time won't come for us but I'll tell you my secret the next time I see you.

Love Victoria/ Lady V/ Tori/ Imoto (all the names they would call her)

P.S, Please just go with whatever Y/n says when she is Queen, don't question her and her judgment.

Dear Aunt Tsuna

Thank you, for everything you have done for me. You took me and Y/n on a trip that we will never forget. You took us in and did your best to raise two girls, you always tried to spend time with me and you'd ditch your Hokage duties to come shopping with me and Shizune would have to drag you back and me to my lessons. That was one of the best days. Don't be too sad. I love you a lot and please stand by Y/n side in all that she does and chooses to do. Take lots of pictures for me at the Coronation.

Love Victoria

Dear Konohamaru Sarutobi

You can do anything you put your mind to. Don't ever forget that. We are young, but it doesn't take space science to know how I feel about you. I seem to be blessed with the gift of knowing whether a relationship would work out. I know If I would have lived through this, ours would. You have to move on, you can't cling to me. I want to see you happy being Hokage someday with a wife and kids. It's alright, I just want you to be happy. I always loved spending time with you, you understood me and saw me for me, not as HRH Princess Victoria. I was Just Tori, and I couldn't be happier being just me around you. I know something big might happen soon, I have a hunch, promise me to stay alive, go by your will of fire, and do what makes you happy. I just need one last favor. Look out for Y/n, I know her team will be at her side, but I also know she will need you too. Plus I trust you with all the secrets to come. I love you Spunky Monkey.

Love Tori

To My Nation, Costa Luna, My People

I knew the outcome of this battle. But I did it for the sake of my Nation and its secrets. I will now be gone, I don't want a statue or a cathedral, I want actions. Actions of Love and kindness. Saying I want world peace is one thing but I need all of us to work together to get back to how things used to be. A safe, peaceful, loving, bright nation. I ask that you put your Trust in your future Queen, my elder sister. She will lead you into a new era. I love my people and I know things will be better

Signed Princess Victoria Astrid Tsukiyama L/n Senju