Chapter 69: Healing Bambi / I love you too Princess

Y/n p.o.v

I looked at my watch, "My Lord, I have run out of time, I must leave at once to resume my duties and continue my work" I said and I got up, "Oh what a shame, I am having a small dinner tomorrow night, as you know we're trying to find Daisuke a wife, the poor boy can't seem to find a girl he likes, would you come tomorrow and grace us with your presence Princess?" I looked over to Shikaku, he nodded, I knew he'd want me to go since in a way this is official Princess stuff in a way, but "I'm sorry my Lord. I can not come tomorrow as I already have a full schedule" I said and he nodded. I was walking out, "Don't tell me you came here alone" Isamu said and I turned around, "Yes I did, but I am more than capable o-" Isamu raided up his hand and I stopped talking "Shikaku, have your son escort her back"

Shikamaru Stood up and walked towards me and I walked out first and I went down the hall and made a left to the staircase. Once nowhere in sight of Isamu's men. "You stupid idiot!" I said to Shikamaru as we went down the stairs. "I don't understand you women, one minute your happy and the next you-" I turned to face him "Don't even think of finishing that sentence. Once we're out of this building you are gonna let me heel your leg" Shikamaru sighed, "Oh so this is what's going on. I'm fine, I don't need you to heel me"

We walked out of the building and I grabbed his hand and linked my arm with his and took us deeper into the forest. "Your only partially heeled! It's going to bother you and be more 'troublesome' later!" I said to him, "I got hurt doing my job so it's fine" and she shoved my arm off and kept walking. I was frustrated at this point, "Stubborn Pineapple" I mumbled and I chased after him. "I don't give a damn if it's part of your job" I stood in front of him. Our faces were inches from each other "Part of my job is to heel you and others if you get hurt doing the job!" Shikamaru's face had a small tint of pink, "Fine. Your not gonna leave me alone until I let you do it" and he sat down, I could just pull up his pants but I'd be uncomfortable for him. This would be easier if we were in a hospital and he had a gown on, I could just heal him over his clothes but I don't know where the worst areas are. I felt my face get warm, my hair was out so Shikamaru can't exactly see me freaking out. "Umm Shika. I need you to roll up your pants, but that would be too uncomfortable from what Sakura's informed me. So Umm maybe take them off" I had my eyes closed and about a minute passed. "Done" he said and I opened my eyes, He had his pants covering his upper area to put it like that but non the less it wasn't an ideal situation to be in a position like this.

I looked at his leg and it still looked bad, so I started treatment immediately. "If you would have waited more time, you could have snapped it again" I said aloud "Well you'd have to stay by my side until I got better" he said in a monotone voice. Oh I knew the game he was playing "True, but wouldn't it be a drag, us in a room for about a month if I didn't heal you. But then again it'd be like having a long break from work since I'd be spending it with you" I smiled at the end thinking of how that would play out. "You look nice today Princess" I looked at him, he has a smirk on his face, "Thanks, I don't exactly like wearing skirts like this but I did today for a change" I was half way through with healing him. "I know right now isn't the best time but, I don't think we're gonna get a chance to talk un-" "PRINCESS Y/N!"

I looked behind me, and Yūgao plus a few ANBU, "You aren't allowed to leave the temporary office, we spoke in the morning, you'd stay there till Lunch with your team and we'd escort you! And why is he half naked?!" Yūgao was mad. She came closer to me and She saw who I was healing, "Oh thats why. Of course leave it to your teenage brain. Be quick and then you won't have much time left to do work, so we'll just immediately go to lunch. Make it quick, then you and Sakura have to finish your work. I'll make sure this one stays between us"

I finished heeling Shikamaru, He put on his pants, And I was walking away when, "Could I have a moment alone with the Princess" Although we all knew each other Yūgao was on duty with me as a client hired by the leaf elders. "Of course, Princess we'll be waiting for you by the dirt path" and they all disappeared.

I turned around to meet his gaze, I looked at him and he sighed and looked up, my hands were in his, "Gosh Y/n you have no idea how much I'm holding back" I didn't know how to respond but I understood, maybe I have been holding back too. "We can let go once all the-" I started to say but he cut me off "When, when is it all gonna come to a stop for both of us" He looked at me, his warm brown eyes. "Soon Shika, we have to be patient '' Our foreheads were touching and our eyes were locked on to each other's. "I love you too Princess" he took a step back and disappeared.

Thank goodness no one was around me, I was a blushing mess 

A/n: 2 chapters in one day. Thank you so much for tuning in this week, as always thank you for the votes. comments,  views, and follows. 

Comment of the week

True but we're close to season 10 😂