Chapter 80: The War of Crowns has begun

(Your outfit)

Y/n p.o.v

I was in my room, Lilac assisted me in getting dressed. One I had finished, a guard came with my swords. "M'lady your Grandfather's and your Fathers's war swords. May they bless you" and I took them. My grandfather's sword was an heirloom, the old hag never wanted me to have it but this was a special occasion.

"Y/n" and I looked at who came into the room. I was relieved once I saw her face, "%^&* couldn't make it, he is Protecting you Grandmother. I will be the one flying his stupid complicated nerdy tech". Roxanne came in, she was my ex's little sister. Well, ex is a stretch since we were only together for two months. She was just as smart as him, but she preferred to be the one living the luxury life rather than being in a lab 24/7 but she was the brains when it came to negotiating for Wayne Industries. She might be 15 but you shouldn't underestimate her. I trained her, so she could kill you in a split second if she wanted too.

I led her and her workers down the hall and we were now at HQ. Gilgamesh and I would be the head's of HQ. We would be working with General Tohsaka, Commander Morinozuka and his cousin Admiral Haninozuka. As well as Princess Azula, Zuko's sister. In the room next door, we had Queen Marie (Takashi's sister) and her family, as well as Allura and her baby. Lilac was trained to fight so she'd be their guard plus Marie's husband is the ex commander of the Remisian Army. Lance and Atlas were outside the palace keeping guard with others. All other nobles were hiding in remote locations. I didn't feel like giving privilege to nobels so they mostly found refuge here in Remis, in their stupid over priced fancy hotels.

Remis and Costa Luna, you had to take a four hour boat ride to get here. All the fighting would go on in Costa Luna, I would prefer my HQ to be there but since I have no children, the further away I am from the bloodshed, the better.

I put on the head set and Roxanne turned on all the screens she had up. And I saw Stella at the front, Takashi. Then the screen changed to an aerial view. "Okay speak, the heads of each unit should be able to hear you now Y/n" I cleared my throat. I was gonna say words of encouragement but. "ZUKO! SILVER GO NOW!" I said as I saw the enemy ships approach. War would now start. I looked at Gil and we both nodded. "Y/n, screen ten!" Azula said. Admiral Haninozuka started giving orders. I was horrified and Roxanne was too. "HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET OUR PLANES!!!!!!" she said and just then her phone started to ring, she opened it "For you" she said as she handed it to me.

"Hello?" I said while waiting for the other person to speak "Hey doll, so remember when the security system breached, yeah apparently they took out some stuff from my lab underground. I was too busy trying to get you a medic since Shikamaru felt like dying and you were passed out. But as expected Jay is leading the attack on your palace. Adam is buying me time since I'm trying to hack into the plane's system. But I have out done myself with this, I can't even hack into my own tech. Have any idea what's the password" I felt my face go red. Stupid %^!* and his ego. I looked away from everyone since they were staring at me. "Nerd! Not right now, I don't have time for your games!!!!" I said, I wanted to avoid saying his name. I heard him sigh "No I am genuinely asking since you were with me when I started developing this thing!!!" and I felt like I was going to die and I looked at the screens, we were in dire necessity so "Ricardo Racliff can go past ten rounds but I the Princess can't!!!!" I said and Gilgamesh started to laugh, "That can mean a lot of things Princess" I looked at him "Ten Rounds of shots!! I'm a Senju!! I should be able to do 10+!!! Not the other thing you perv!!" I yelled and I was so happy I used his first name that he hates. "One more password and it needs your voice, this whole ordeal would have been less complicated if we had never broken up the way we did" and I sighed since I knew this one was less embarrassing than the last one but it just revealed more information "I know but we were strictly each others rebounds who happened to extend there fling. Mr & Mrs. A.W. So are you done terrorizing me?" I asked and "Look at your monitors" he said and I saw the enemy planes start to lose control and he was aiming them at their ships and once close enough they exploited. "Your welcome sunshine now I gotta go. Adam direly needs my help. See you at coronation" and he hung up.