Chapter 83: Attack on the place

(New outfit)

Y/n p.o.v

I had been forced to take a nap.

I got up from bed and Tori clung on to me, she was wide awake, I hugged her back, "I know Angel" I said and we both got up and I walked out of my room with her and I just wanted a moment with her and my Father to talk some more before I had to leave. 

But I heard an explosion and I instinctively put Tori behind me. "I'm already dead! So I can fight too!" she said and I sighed "Instinct" and I looked down the hall and my dad came with his old sword. I ran to where he was, Tori was close behind me. "No one is supposed to be here in Remis!" I said "Well they discovered where you were and we can't move you, it's too risky. So" My dad said and he pushed me into the room where I had Takashi's family, Allura and the baby, plus my nieces and nephews. "You are to stay here unless we need you. Let me handle it. Atlas and Lance will need all the help they can get, if this is a full-scale attack on the palace then be ready, I need you at full capacity. Wait to use your Byakuya seal for the ninja war as you will need it there more" he said and he was my dad so I would listen to him, and so he closed the door and I heard him and Tori ruan off "Roxanne do you have cameras all over the palace?" I asked and she nodded and so I put on my headset and I looked at the laptop.

Atlas and Lance were on the northern side, my Dad and Tori headed to the west wing of the palace but the southern side, oh no. I got up but Marie sat me back down. "If my father dies in battle, he died an honorable death" She said with tears in her eyes. But I noticed that there was one place where all my other guards had been killed, the southern side of the palace. I saw more come to stop the group but it was no use.

About thirty minutes went by and throughout that time, the enemy had destroyed most of the surveillance cameras. I closed my eyes "Victoria, tell dad I'm going to the southern side of the palace, there has been a breach and I need to go fix it" and I got up and grabbed my sword.

And then I heard another explosion, this one was closer. I opened the doors and "Mikasa! Violet! In here now!" I said to the guards and both girls came in. There was an explosion. "Queen Marie, take your children with you! Lilac, take Christoper and Andrew. Mikasa, please take Beatrice, Leonardo, Angelo, and Michael with you. Violet, you're with me." Alura then spoke up, "Let me come with you, you'll need all the help you can get. Lilac can take Hanna with her" Alura gave her baby girl to Lilac, although she was a lady of the court, she knew how to fight very well, she was the one who taught me how to conceal all my weapons. " If I die, the throne goes to my cousin Adam" I said and Lilac nodded and I handed over my head set to Roxanne, "You are now in charge of HQ" I said and she bowed "I promise to do a good job"

"King Archelaos, will you join me in battle?" I asked the ex commander of the Reimisian army.

Just before he answered, Mikasa's eyes told a different story, as she saw the laptop screen and Roxanne nodded "Leave now. The former king and queen of Remis have been assassinated along with their team" I ran out of the room. I was mentally preparing myself for anything. I looked behind me and the other two surprisingly were able to keep up with me and as I ran around the corner, I was met with Eren, he reminded me a lot of my Eren from the orphanage. "Princess!" and he realized his King was there, "Is the Queen and the young ones alright?" he asked and the king just nodded. Eren got closer to me as he ran and took us to where the problem was. "Is Mikasa alright?" He asked me and I smiled, "Your wife is just fine, I made her incharge of my niece and nephews. I believe they will go through the servants quarters and leave on horseback to the countryside. I have Armin and Annie stationed at the end of the servants quarters, and you're with us." I said and I took out my sword as I saw a group of men in black attacking Remis guards.