How do you annoy Aphrodite?

Annabeth775: Guys!  I need help!

Me: Hey!  I’m supposed to be the one to say the first phrase!  Haven’t you read the last 66 chapters?

Annabeth: Stop complaining!  Annabeth775 has one of the best usernames I’ve ever seen so let it be!

Annabeth775: Lol, your own character likes me better than you!

Me: Well...Leo likes me more!

Leo: No, Leo doesn’t.

Me: Forget you. -_-

Whale_Watchers: IT’S A MAGNIFICENT SKY WHALE!!!

Flower: Watch it as it glides peacefully than turns dark and sinks a ship!

Me: Gods, it doesn’t happen that often.

Annabeth775: GUYS I SERIOUSLY NEED AN ANSWER!!!

Leo: HERE! *gives Annabeth AN ANSWER*

Annabeth775: Um, this is a phone number.

Leo: *winks*

Team Leo Member 92452-92552: *crashes through phone screen* OMGS GIVE LE NUMBER TO ME!!!

Team Leo Member 5834343-5834443: *crashes through computer screen* *tackles Annabeth775*

Team Leo Member 728532-725632: *crashes through tablet screen* *jumps onto pile*

Annabeth: Um, how can 300 people fit into this room?

Frank: There are over one hundred thousand girls that love Leo, and you’re asking how three hundred girls can fit into one room?

Annabeth: Actually, I’m wondering how Leo is not being tackled.

Leo: *whispers* I got an invisibility cap out of my tool belt.

Annabeth: REALLY?  *tackles Leo* GIVE ONE TO ME!

*cap is knocked off of Leo*

All 300 fangirls: OMGS IT’S LEO!  *tackles Leo*

Annabeth775: *heavy breathing* Oh. My. Gods.  Just tell me, how do you annoy Aphrodite? *falls down*

Percy: It’s actually not that hard.  All you do is to like someone while they clearly like you and not date at all.

Frank: OH!  And pretend that you still don’t know if they like you!

Piper: Don’t forget that if you break up, both of you are glad and date someone that is not right for you at all!

Hazel: Are you guys saying how to annoy Aphrodite or how to drive fangirls mad?

Jason: IT’S THE EXACT SAME THING!!!

Aphrodite: Except I like it when one of them dies.

Fault_In_Our_Stars_Fandom: *cries* What?  *sobs* Gah!  *weeps*

Aphrodite: Yeah, my son makes a fabulous love story.

John Green: Thanks mom!

Aphrodite: Write something that makes me cry and I will grant you immortality.

John Green: (:< Will do mom…will do.

Jason Grace: YOU MONSTER!!!  HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY SHIP A GHOST???  IT’S NOT RIGHT!

John Green: WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM SOMEONE THAT COVERS THEIR FACE IN SHARPIE???

Annabeth: You had to, didn’t you?

Me: Yeah, I really did.

Jason Grace: I’m ashamed to share initials with such a monster.

John Green: Then get married!

Jason: But I’m a guy…

John: Oh…well…*disappears*

Jason: …ALKNGOIAETAKHRTOAHETKANFGKAJFZKFALGHAKENFODJGLIAHIRFLAKDJF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GETBACKHEREYOUKILLEROFFEELSYOUWANTIMMORTALTYGOODBECAUSETHENYOUCANDIEENDLESSLY!!!

Fault_In_Our_Stars: Um, we are not like that.

Me: I never said you were, Jason is like that though.  If you write a book that drives Jason insane, may the gods be ever in your favor.