What Nico thinks of Will +Bonus

Me: I should probably be studying for a test right now...

Annabeth: But?

Me: I don't want to.

Annabeth: How are you going to pass high school if you don't study.

Me: Easy. I'm gonna wing it. :)

*wings test*

*gets test back*

Me: What? What did I do to deserve this grade?

Annabeth: Try studying.

Me: But look! I got an A!

Annabeth: -_- It's not an A plus. Study.

Me: Anyway...I got a special question. It's so special that Nico must be here to answer. *invites Nico*

*Nico appears*

Me: Thanks for coming!

Nico: Where are the Happy Meals? You PROMISED me Happy Meals.

Me: *takes out Happy Meal* Sorry, you can have the food. I doubt that you would want the toy.

Nico: What's the toy?

Me: It's a mythomagic cow.

Nico: I need it! I mean, for sacrifices and things like that. The dead enjoy...cows.

Me: *hands over mythomagic cow in Happy Meal*

Jason: So what is the question that involves Nico? Is it about Perico? IS IT?

Me: No. Nico, what do you think of Solangelo?

Nico: Solangelo?

Me: You know, you and Will.

Nico: Um, he's like, just my doctor. He's that annoying doctor that makes you lay down and watch television of soap operas all day.

Jason: You watch those too?! Have you watched Santa Barbara? OMGs LOVE that show!

Nico: The best part of that show is when the commercials come on.

Jason: *Gasps* Fine. We all have our own opinions.

Me: So...about Will?

Nico: Right. There's nothing more to say about him other than that he's an experienced doctor that takes his job too seriously.

Me: Are you sure?

Nico: Yes.

Me: Are you sure that you are sure?

Nico: *clenches fists*

Me: Are you sure that you are sure that you are sure?

Nico: *digs nails into palms* Yes.

Me: Are you sure that you are sure that you are sure that you are sure?

Nico: *clenches jaw* Yes.

Me: Are you sure that you are sure that you are sure that you are sure that you are sure?

Nico: OH MY GODS YES NOW SHUT UP!

Me: Are you sure-

Nico: *shadow travels away*

Me: Geez, what's his problem?

Jason: HE'S SO SHY HE DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT HIS FEELINGS! HE'S LIKE NO! I MUST STAY TRUE TO PERCY! But Will...HE'S JUST SO HOT!

Me: Alright, thank you, mythlover440 for that wonderful question. I'll ask another question of yours since this chapter is a bit short.

Jade: By one hundred words!

Me: Here's an interesting question! "What's the most painful torture method according to you?"

Annabeth: Why would she need to know that?

Hazel: *gasps* Maybe Gaea might be reading this and wants to know our weaknesses! We shouldn't answer that question.

Me: Wait! English hadn't been invented until...like...while Gaea was asleep! English originated from the German language loooooong ago and there is no way that she could have learned to read English in such a short time!

Annabeth: Whaaa...

Me: High School is informative if you're lucky enough to have the right teachers. :) So the point is, ANSWER THE GODS BLESSED QUESTION!

Annabeth: Since what Sky said is actually true, I guess that it is okay to answer the...gods blessed question. It would probably be being whipped with a cat of nine tails by the people that I loved the most. The betrayal would be enough to kill me, let alone the blood loss.

Percy: Drowning along-side with Annabeth while my father yells at me about being pathetic.

Persassy: Having my mouth sewed shut and my hands and feet tied down while someone tries to out-sass me. I'd WANT TO SLAP THE PORTAL SO BADLY! BUT I COULDN'T EVEN SLAP THE SMUG SMIRK OFF THEIR HIDIEOUS FACE!

Hazel: I'd hate to be pelted by stones while my peers laugh.

Frank: Torture method? Spending a weekend with my grandmother.

Hazel: Your grandmother is awesome! What are you talking about?

Frank: She's annoying. "Don't smash my teapots!" "Don't shoot arrows at my expensive china!" "Don't be such a baby face Chinese man!" Gods, that woman is so bossy! But... I still love her.

Piper: Okay then. I'd hate to have that whole beauty thing going on again. With that magic make up and hair done? GROSS. Then to have Drew make out with Jason in front of me. GODS I'D RIP THAT GIRL TO SHREDS WITH MY PERFECT NAILS.

Jason: IF EVERY AUTHOR ADDED A BOOK TO THEIR SERIES WHERE EVERYONE'S LOVER WERE TO DIE AND THEN I'D BE FORCED TO READ THE BOOK. AND THEN MOVIES THAT ARE COMPLETELY ACCURATE WOULD REPLAY THE DEATH SCENE OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL I DROWNED IN MY OWN TEARS OMGS SO SAD! D':

Me: That would be terrible! Now, if you were to face any of these torture methods, may the gods be ever-

Leo: MS. O'LEARY! Are you seriously making me face the worst torture method to me right now?

Me: .....Well I don't know what torture method would work on you.

Leo: Exactly. Because I. DIDN'T. ANSWER.

Me: Then do it.

Leo: I'd die if the hot pocket business was blown up and then I was FORGOTTEN by everyone and abandoned and Team Leo would be hunted down and killed by Team Edward and Team Jacob OMGS IT WOULD BE TERRIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!

Me: Okay then...if the hot pocket business ever-

Leo: DON'T JINX IT!

Me: Fine. If Team Leo were to ever be hunted down by the Twilight fandom, may the gods be ever in their favor.