What would you do if resurrected?

Me: I'm feeling a little evil. Just a little...

Annabeth: How evil?

Me: A little too much for anyone to be comfortable. *invites people*

Luke: -so I'll meet you at...where did Marilyn Monroe go?

Bianca Di' Angelo: Gods! I was busy! I thought that you guys thought that I was reborn! But you all still won't leave me alone!

Zoe Nightshade: No reason for thy to be upset, thy brother is not here.

Octavian: Ha ha! I'm BACK!!!

Me: Well, that was a mistake. *Octavian goes back to the underworld*

Percy: Shouldn't he be in the Fields of Punishment?

Luke: He hadn't been judged yet. He's allowing everyone to skip so he can avoid punishment.

Jason: I am amused.

Annabeth: So what is the theme of this question? I'm guessing that it's about how we would react if our love ones come back? That's sick!

Me: No! @Underland14 would never purposely hurt any of you! I just used their question to make your next hour miserable.

Frank: Hour?

Hazel: We have a date scheduled in 45 minutes! We can't delay or we'll miss the boat!

Jason: SHIP!

Hazel: It's not big enough to be considered a ship, but I suppose whatever floats your boat.

Luke: So, yeah. I haven't been around for...a long time so I just need to know one thing. Is Annabeth still single?

PercebethShipper5238: NO! SHE WILL NEVER AGAIN BE SINGLE!

PercebethShipper92532: EXACTLY! STAY AWAY!

PercebethShipper241: HISSSSSSS! *scratches at screen*

Luke: Oh...kay. Just *backing away from Annabeth* just wondering...

Me: The question is "What would you do if resurrected?"

Annabeth: REALLY!? You get that question and the first thing that went through your mind was "Hey, I should bring back all of these ghost. That'll disturb the underworld and the sanity of the heroes that are currently trying to save the world. But since I'm feeling evil I'm going to do it anyway."

Me: No, those wasn't my first thought. I was wondering if angels have hair that tastes like spaghetti.

Zoe Nightshade: That is the weirdest thing that I've ever heard.

Me: So, anyone going to answer?

Annabeth: It all depends on how I die. If I die because someone purposely killed me, then I'd make their life miserable. By miserable, I mean that I'll make them loose everything.

Percy: I'd probably visit my mom and get a lot of blue food. :)

Frank: If I were resurrected, I think that I would thank whoever did it and then just become an owl and tap on people's windows. When someone answers, I drop off a letter and sit there until they read it. The letter will say "You've been pranked."

Leo: And you chose him, over me?

Hazel: Just shut it.

Persassy: *claps*

Hazel: I don't need your approval. Anyway, I'm not the vengeful person. But if resurrected (for the second time), I would probably just try to blend in and stuff.

Leo: BORING! Y'all don't know style! I'd allow people to think that I was dead and then come back with a super-hot girl and wear sunglasses and arrive in complete style. People would start crying and bowing and hugging, oh gods that'd be hilarious.

Jason: I'D BE BUSY CATCHING UP WITH ALL OF THE FANFICTION AND UPDATING AND APOLOGIZING TO MY FOLLOWERS ABOUT NOT UPDATING IN 4EVES LIKE GEEZ SORRY! I've got like, not to brag but, 13 followers and counting...

Piper: Oh gods, twelve of those people are the Romans in your legion!

Jason: What about the other one?

Piper: That one would be me.

Jason: Well, hmf.

Piper: I'd probably be spending a month online, trying to catch up with what my dad is doing and the newest songs and crap.

Zoe Nightshade: Oh my, daughter of Aphrodite I'm guessing.

Piper: Shut up, I said nothing about fashion.

Zoe Nightshade: Oh dear, not speaking of fashion? What would thy mother say?

Me: Okay, I've got to put an end to this before another fight starts. IF YOU KILL ANNABETH AND SHE RISES, MAY THE GODS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! Actually, never mind. May the gods be watching and making sure that the killer of Annabeth goes through endless pain.