Who would win a fight between Annabeth and Rachel?

Me: Yay, let’s ask another question!

Annabeth: I thought that we were done.

Me: Done? Psh. I just had to work on a science fair project.

Leo: But it is in the middle of summer.  School hasn’t even started.

Me: Psh, makes no difference to my family.  Anyway, I have to ask you a question.

Percy: Go ahead.

Me: I have to ask you a question.  That is a statement.  Idk what to ask.

Annabeth: Why don’t you try one of the comments?

Me: Okay, lemme check the questions… Oh.

Percy: What is it now?

Me: This one is going to have quite the dramatic reaction.

Hazel: Isn’t that what you say about every question?

Me: This time, I think that it will be interesting.  Thank you Bronzedlol.

Leo: Sounds like Festus.

Me: Ikr, that’s what I thought when I typed it out.  Anyway, she would like-

Percy: How do you know it is a she?

Me: Because I just know.  Anyway, she would like to know “Who would sin a fight between Annabeth and Rachel?”

Annabeth: She is probably a child of Aphrodite that loves drama.

Me: You just don’t want to answer the question.  And, you are correct on the Aphrodite part.

Annabeth: Well, I know that I would win.  Even though I don’t have any powers-

Leo: Are you kidding me?  What about your powerful Annabeth whale glare?

Annabeth: *glares at Leo*

Leo: *shrinks in the corner* how is that not a power?

Annabeth: As I was saying, I could easily defeat Rachel because she is just a mortal.

Me: I am a little offended.  *whispers* we are losing readers because few of them are mortals.

Annabeth: *whispers* mortals wouldn’t be reading this.  They wouldn’t understand.

Me: Okay, back to the question.  Percy?  What do you think?

Percy: I think-

Annabeth: *glares at Percy*

Percy: *clears throat* I know?

Annabeth: *nods*

Percy: I know that Annabeth would be able to defeat Rachel.

Piper: I am kinda leaning toward Rachel winning…

Annabeth: Are you sure?

Piper: Never mind, I am sure that Annabeth would win.

Hazel: I don’t know.  Usually the one that you don’t expect to win wins in these situations.  So I’m going to go with the mortal.

Frank: The mortal might win.  She did throw a blue hairbrush at a titan.

Jason: I’m going to say Annabeth, just so that might prevent a fight.

Annabeth: Why not have a fight?

Jason: Because then you would sink my ship if Rachel was killed!

Me: It would be a ghost ship.  One might be dead, but it is still sailing.

Jason: Omg, YUSH!  It is so perf!  In that case, I’m going to be honest.  I think that Rachel would win because Octavian would probably rush over to help her with a whole Roman army.

Percy: Then I would rush over to my Wise Girl and help her out.  We all know that we would be able to defeat them.

Me: I would help…make the audience bigger by grabbing a bag of popcorn and watching.

Piper: Is anybody forgetting something?  Octavian already has a girlfriend!

Jason: It doesn’t matter.  If she interferes with my ship, I will freaken kill her!

Me: Then that would be another ghost ship.

Jason: You can sink a ship, but not a ghost ship. L  This is going to be harder than I thought.

Me: Exactly.  So if you run into Annabeth while she is glaring at you, or into Rachel while she is brushing her hair with a blue plastic hairbrush, may the gods be ever in your favor.