Percy or Bianca?

Me: I'm back, this time with little Nico.

Nico: No.

Me: So let's get this party started!

Annabeth: You don't need to tie him up in a chair every time he's here.

Me: I know, it's just really fun.

Nicole: Agreed!

Chloe: It's fun to watch.

Me: See? They agree with me.

Annabeth: Okay, as long as other people agree with you, it must be okay.

Me: Correctamundo. Today, we get to ask Nico a very nice question. Nico, if it bothers you too much, you can just let me know and I'll laugh and push you to answer it anyway.

Nico: The question bothers me.

Me: I haven't even asked it yet.

Nico: Well you like the question, so it must be bothersome

Me: What-no! The question is "Percy or Bianca?"

Percy: Gods, you just had to ask that.

Me: Yeah, I kinda did.

Percy: You're making him choose between me and his deceased—I mean, dear sister.

Me: Exactly.

Octavian: That's cruel.

Me: You're the one to talk! Come on, Nico. Which one do you choose? Your crush or your sister?

Percy: What?

Me: NoThInG.

Nico: *silent*

Me: Come on, Neeks, who do you choose?

Nico: Percy.

Me: Aw, you love him that much?

*Perico shippers cheer in the background*

Nico: Bianca has gone for rebirth, there is no way to get her back.

Me: *teardrop* *licks tear because tears taste good*

Annabeth: Okay, that's a little weird.

Me: Oh, thank the gods. I'd be concerned if I was being normal.

Annabeth:

Percy:

Nico:

Piper:

Jason:

Frank:

Hazel:

Leo:

Me:

Fangirl 956:

Fangirl 325:

Random Demigod:

Hades' Gym Shorts:

Me: Well, what now? The question was answered too quickly, I need at least 500 words and I'm not even at the 300 word mark.

Percy: I could start singing Under Da Sea.

Annabeth: I could start informing the audience about the interesting origins of our words.

Frank: I could turn into a parrot...or goldfish.

Piper: I could rant about how much I hate my mother.

Leo: I could start singing Radio Active.

Jason: I could start fangirling.

Hazel: I could start asking questions.

Persassy: I could start out-sassing everyone.

Me: All of those offers are nice...but Idk which one to choose. At least I'm almost at the 400 word mark.

Persassy: Girl, did you just refuse my offer? Ms. O'leary, please. I'm da best and you'd be lucky to have be in your book so girl, Ima sass you 'til you cry.

Me: Or until I reach the 500 word mark.

Persassy: I'm about to slap your face, Ms. O'Leary girl.

Me: Annabeth! How about the origin of those words that you were taking about?

Annabeth: Yay! In one Greek myth, Aphrodite and Hermes had a child. The child was named Hermaphrodite. The child was both a female and male, which is where our word "hermaphrodite" comes from.

Me: Cool. We need about twenty more words.

Annabeth: January is named after the god that has two heads because one head is looking towards the future and the other one is looking back at the past.

Me: That's lovely. If you are ever trying (and failing) at reaching your desired word count, may the gods be eva in your favor.