Has Festus ever bit Leo?

Me: The hardest part of every chapter is starting it.

Leo: Just don't think.  Then, you're bound to say something worth listening to.

Me: Geez, thanks.

Leo: It's not that hard.

Me: It's hard to make a different entrance every chapter, especially after doing it 90 times.  Ikr?  This is the 91st chapter!  That's a lot of writing!  I mean, congratulations to you too.  You read ninety chapters.  That's a job itself.

Annabeth: And after ninety visits, you still talk to yourself.

Me: Talking to myself is not a problem.  Right, self?  *lower pitch voice*  You are darn right, Sky.  Talking to yourself is A-Okay.

Annabeth: *mutters*  I doubt that you are A-Okay.

Me: So, I've received a fabulous question.  So, Leo.  Has Festus ever bit you?

Leo: What?

Me: The question is "Has Festus ever bit Leo?"

Leo: I know, I'm just like...what?

Me: Is there a problem?  Do I have to repeat the question en Espanol? (The "n" in espanol has a little squiggly, I just don't know how to make it on the computer)

Leo: I understand the question, but it's just so random.  THE GOOD KIND OF RANDOM, just caught me off guard.

Me: Great...so has Festus ever bitten you?

Leo: Maybe in the beginning when I was getting used to the software.  It's not easy controlling a boat with just a Wii controller.  Other than that, we've been like best bros.

Frank: I think that the real question is, has Festus ever bitten me.

Leo: The answer is "no", Frank.  He doesn't bite anyone.

Frank: Yeah right!  Well, maybe he doesn't bite me, but he does sometimes burn me.  Like if I touch a counter, it'll heat up to like three-hundred degrees and just burn me!

Leo: You're lying.

Frank: I'm not kidding!  It happens a lot!  Just ask Festus yourself!

Leo: Fine!  Festus, have you ever hurt Frank in any way?

Festus: *Morse code* Yeah, dude.  Just as you asked!

Hazel: What did he say?

Leo: Um...he said that Frank is lying.

Annabeth: But the message went on longer than just a simple "no".

Leo: Well Festus included some pretty nasty language in there, I just didn't want to repeat it out loud.

Festus: *Morse code* Even though I burn him, he still keeps dating Hazel!  Sorry dude, but Lazel just might have to wait.

Piper: What is he saying now?

Jason: EEP!  I know!

Leo: You know Morse code?

Jason: No, but I know a ship when I hear one!  I heard something about LAZEL!!!  OMGS THEY ARE SO COOT TOGETHER BUT YOU STUPID FACE CHINESE BABY MAN GETS IN THE WAY *HISS*

Frank: Woah, dude.  Just, woah.

Jason: *heavy breathing* I WORK SO HARD CREATING LAZEL FANFICTION AND LOOK AT YOU!  YOU'RE JUST IN THE WAY AND GAH!!!!

Hazel: Do I get a say in who I date?

Jason: Sure, sweetie!

Hazel: I choose Frank.

Jason: NO YOU DON'T YOU GET LEO!

Festus: THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING TEAM LAZEL 4EVER!

Jason: I have absolutely no idea exactly what he just said, but I'm pretty sure that he was agreeing with me.

Leo: See?  Ha!  More people on team Lazel than on team Frazel!

Frank: It only matters what Hazel and I want, so it doesn't matter what you and your other crazy team members want!

Me: And to think that this all started because I asked if Festus had ever bitten Leo.  If you're ever burned by Festus, may the gods be ever in your favor.