What was Percy's most blonde moment?

Me: Hey! Hey! Hey!

Annabeth: What was that?

Me: Me trying to annoy Percy.

Percy: You sorta failed.

Me: It worked on my other brother.

Percy: Wait, what?  You have a brother and you never told us?

Annabeth: *face palm*

Me: Anyway, I literally just came up with a question.  Seriously, I was going to ask you something else until I came up a really random question that I simply love.

Hazel: WE GET IT! JUST TELL US!

Persassy: Child, I will let you know when it is appropriate to use all caps and exclamation points.

Hazel: Okay, master Persassy.

Me: The question is: What is Percy’s most blonde moment?

Percy: What?  My hair changes to blonde and you guys never told me?  How blonde is it now?

Me: Extremely blonde.

Jason: OMG! OTP! I SHIP IT!

Me: You better not be talking about Percy and me because if you are, I’m going to hurl.  Then I am going to chase you off the ship like I did to Octavian.

Annabeth: You mean “Percy and I”, right?

Me: Or we can chase Jason off together.

Jason: I wasn’t talking about Mercy.  That thing is like a stone, it will sink before it has a chance to sail.

Me: How the Hades do you know that my name?  Oh, was it the cover of the book that gave it away?

Jason: No… Me+Percy=Mercy.

Me: That is actually a really good ship name, but who is added is just disgusting.

Percy: I don’t get how I am so bad.

Me: You are crazy, awesome, good looking, very blonde, and full of sass.  Just like me, brother.

Percy: Oooooooooh…  Listen, I just don’t like you in that way.

Me: Omg, were you even listening to me the whole time?  You are my BROTHER!

Percy: I did not see that coming.

Annabeth: *face palm*

Leo: Okay, Percy’s most blonde moment was when he went to the restroom and didn’t come out for like an hour. So I went to check on him and he was staring at the sink because of how complex it looked and couldn’t find the thing to turn it on when it was automatic.

Frank: What about the time when he was trying to take the red off of the purple cupcake so then it would be blue?

Percy: Come on!  Do you have to use that on me every time?

Hazel: And that one time that he asked for a towel after he got out of the water even though he was already dry.

Annabeth: When he was leaving my room, he couldn’t open the door.  He thought that Jason locked us in, but then I had to remind Percy that it was pull, not push.

Jason: I would never do that!  I probably would forget to let you two out.

Piper: And the one time that Percy asked for some blue nail polish so he could eat blue food. 

Percy: I regret ever doing that.

Piper: and then thought that using nail polish remover like a mouth wash would get the taste out.

Percy: Alright!  I get it!

Me: I regret asking that question.  If you ever decide to make food blue the way Percy did, may the gods be ever in your favor.