What was their most embarrassing moments?

Me: Alright, this is the one of the last questions that were requested to be answered.  So could someone please give me another question?

Annabeth: Please don’t, then maybe she will stop interrupting us.

Me: Psh, like that will ever happen.  If I don’t get any more questions, then I will just start asking my own.

Leo: Oh gods no, she asks awful questions.

Me: Exactly, so some requests would be greatly appreciated.  Like seriously, I start evilly laughing when someone asks a question because I know how interesting the answers would probably be.

Annabeth: Isn’t that a reason to not ask a question?

Me: Oh yeah, never mind.  Anyway, this one was asked by mythlover440.

Annabeth: Oh no, she asks the questions that cause drama.

Me: That is exactly why I’m asking her question. >:)

Percy: Let’s get it over with…

Me: “What was their most embarrassing moment?”

Percy: Probably when I was singing “Under the Sea”.

Me: Hate to break it to you but, everyone knows about your obsession with that song.

Percy: But no one ever knew that it was put on youtube.  I had to find Hermes’ staff in exchange for him taking the video off the Internet.

Hermes: I thought that we agreed that we wouldn’t talk about that.

Me: Don’t worry, it was already published in a book.

Hermes: WHAT?  HOW THE HADES COULD THAT HAPPEN???

Annabeth: Maybe you shouldn’t post everything that you do on Facebook.

Hermes: How do you know about my Facebook account?

Annabeth: “Creature of the Internet” is not that clever of a clue to who you are.

Hermes: You no fun. :(

Hazel: My most embarrassing moment was when my horse actually found me at school.  Literally, I was in school and there was a high pitched whinnying outside and it wouldn’t stop making the noise.  So I had to admit that it was my horse, and go take care of it.  That isn’t even the worst part.  While I was running to the horse, I slipped in a pie that it left behind while the whole class what watching.

Percy: How could you slip on a piece of horse poop?

Hazel: My horse found a way to find me at my school and you are wondering how I slip on horse pie?

Percy: Yeah, wasn’t that kinda obvious?

Persassy: I have taught you well.

Frank: While I was at school and it was career day, my grandma came.  She told stories of when I was a baby in front of the whole class and claimed that it was part of her job therefore it was not against the rules.

Percy: What was your most embarrassing moment, Annabeth?

Annabeth: Misspelling a word.

Percy: Seriously?

Annabeth: I still have nightmares of that spelling bee!  I misspelled Friday.

Piper: How could you misspell “Friday”?  It is written everywhere!

Annabeth:  I forgot to capitalize the “f”.

Piper: That is nothing.  Meanwhile, I’m dressed as broccoli on a build board in New York City for three years.

Jason: At least it isn’t there anymore, right?

Piper: Yeah, there wasn’t much business because people found it disturbing.  That is why it was replaced by a picture of me in a carrot costume.  I looked more like a prisoner because I do not look good in orange.

Jason: You look good in any color.

Piper: Aw, thank you. So what was your most embarrassing moment?

Jason: When I asked why there weren’t any roman noodles in Camp Jupiter.

Me: Oh my gods, that is the best question I have ever heard. (No offence to the commenters.)

Leo: Well, I don’t really get embarrassed because I’m crazy.  Crazy people don’t know that they are crazy.  I know that I am crazy so I am not crazy, isn’t that crazy?

Me: Okay, then what was your most crazy moment?

Leo: There are so many of them, I can’t just choose one!

Annabeth: This is going to be a long chapter.

Me: It already is bigger than most of them.

Leo: My craziest moment was when I watched the Hunger Games.  When she basically claimed the title of “Girl on Fire” I yelled at the screen.

Me: That isn’t that crazy.  I yell at my laptop whenever it doesn’t play my music.

Leo: I was in a movie theater.

Me: I would love to see your reaction when she was literally on fire when she was being chased to the other tributes.

Leo: What?  That happened?  I was taken out of the theater before it even got to that part!

Me: They still have people that do that?

Leo: More like chased out.  It turns out that there were about twenty hard-core team Leo fans in there.  I lost my left shoe!

Random Team Leo Fan 2: I knew that it was your shoe!  That is why I kept it and smell it every night.

Leo: D:

Me: Yeah, that is a little creepy.  I think that I’m going to end this before-

Random Team Leo Fan 1: GIVE ME THAT SHOE!

Random Team Leo Fan 2: NEVER! *HISS*

Random Team Leo Fan 1: HE IS MY SOUL MATE!

Random Team Leo Fan 2: I HAVE HIS SOLE MATE!

Me: I see what you did there. XD

Random Team Leo Fan 1: GIVE ME HIS SHOE!

Me: If you are the one that has his right shoe and Team Leo finds out, may the gods be ever in  your favor.