Did you know that you're technically Annabeth's uncle?

Me: Hey!

Annabeth: Shouldn’t you be doing your homework?

Me: Psh, of course I am supposed to be doing that.  But I am too lazy to.

Annabeth: But you aren’t too lazy to somehow crash into the Argo that is hundreds of miles away from you?

Me: I knew that you were smart enough to understand.  Okay, Ima roll the dice now.

Leo: Why is it taking you so long to find it?

Me: I don’t know, just give me some time to find it.

Leo: Maybe you would be able to find it quicker if you stopped recording every word that is spoken in this room.

Me: Just be quiet, you wouldn’t understand how important your words are.

Frank: Why do you have a bunch of “Sorry” cards?

Me: I lost the dice so I’m just going to draw a number. *Picks random number and finds out the question*

Percy: This would take a lot less time if you just picked one yourself.

Me: But I’m all about equality so I pick randomly.

Piper: If you were all about equality, than why do you force us to answer these ridiculous questions?

Me: Stahp!  These questions are perf!  This one is from…

Percy: Gods, now it is time for her to go back on the internet to find out who asked it.

Me: I’m just double checking.  Alright, it is asked by fuzzylumpkin1.

Annabeth: Lemme guess, she is going to ask about family relations?

Me: Yeah, how did you know?

Annabeth: Reading the question out loud when you are typing it is not the most secret thing ever.

Me: Fine, it is a question for Percy.

Leo: Mark the day, someone actually wants to ask Percy something instead of asking me something.  Like really, I am da bomb. *wiggles eyebrows*

Percy: YAY!  I FEEL LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!

Me: “Did you know that you’re technically Annabeth’s uncle and Athena’s cousin?”

Percy: Crazy say what?

Me: There you have it.

Percy: ANNABETH!  YOU ARE DATING YOUR UNCLE!

Annabeth: Shut it, Seaweed brain.

Percy: You know that you love me.

Annabeth: You drool in your sleep.

Percy: I love you to.

Me: Oh gods. *gags*  If you are locked in a room while Percebeth is going on, may the gods be ever in your favor.

Leo: She is locked in. >:)

Me: Wait, the door is actually locked?  *jiggles doorknob*

All: MWAHAHAHAHA!

Me: Oh crap, I need a new pair of pants now.

Hazel: Too bad.

Persassy: You have made me so proud.

Hazel: But it hurts!

Persassy: I take that back, stop being a peasant.

Hazel: :(

Me: I will be proud of you if you open the door.

Hazel: NEVER!!! MWAHAHA!

Me: If seven ultra powerful demigods are mad at you and you are locked in a room with them, may the gods be ever in your favor.  Oh forget that, DAD!  FRJCKEN HELP YOUR DAUGHTER THAT IS IN THE TOP 15 FAV CHILDREN OF YOU!!!!!

Poseidon: But My Little Pony is on!

Me: My life is in danger.  A little help?

Poseidon: After this new episode.  Fluttershy just turned into a bat!

Me: There you go, the gods are probably in your favor.