Cinnamon Challenge

Me: High School is still boring, but completely better than middle school.

Annabeth: Who are you even talking to?

Me: Myself, sometimes I need expert advice.  Another bit of advice, don't get too dressed up for picture day...because I was basically the only one in a fancy dress...

Persassy: Don't care about da others, dey bein' rachet.

Me: So is your grammar.

Persassy: Hades, no, Ms O'Leary.   What did you just say?

Me: Nothing...anyway...has anyone heard of the cinnamon challenge.

Annabeth: Yes, and it is completely inappropriate.  There is no reason to swallow a teaspoon of cinnamon within sixty seconds and there never will be.

Me: How about fame?

Annabeth: Nobody needs-

Percy: FAME?  I like fame.

Leo: ME TOO!  LET'S DO DIS!

Me: Let me just take out my ipod and record-

Annabeth: Stop right there.  This is ridiculous.  Swallowing cinnamon?  For fun?  And, hellllo?  We are demigods!  Electronics are evil.

Me: *gasps*  *hugs ipod* No.  It can't be.

Fangirl: *slaps me with a book*  READ THE BOOK

Me: I did!   But...my Ipod...I wuv it...

Annabeth: It's going to kill us all.

Me: *sniffle*  It won't kill you guys too bad.  *starts recording*

Annabeth: Why do I even try to reach you people?

Leo: *jumps in front of camera*  HELLO AMERICA!

Me: Pst!  Some of the viewers are from England.

Leo: And hello to the rest of the world!  *winks*

Me: *rolls eyes*

Team Leo Fangirls: He winked at me! *pass out*

Leo: I'm here with...*pulls Percy to his side*  *puts his arm around Percy's shoulders*  The one and only, Seaweed brain.

Annabeth: Only I can pull it off, don't call him that.

Persassy: Sup, planet Earth.  We are broadcasting live from Olympus.

Annabeth: We're above Japan.

Persassy: *hisses* They don't know that! *turns back to camera*  She means, Japan, Olympus.  It's a new area that was added to Olympus.  Anyway, I heard something about a cinnamon challenge...

Leo: And we'll start the night off with me, since the others might need an example of how it is all done.

Hazel: You do know that you don't have to do it.  Cinnamon isn't even that great anyway.

Leo: Never!  Fame above common sense!  Someone bring the cinnamon!

Frank: Gladly.  *gets cinnamon from kitchen*  Here you go, fire boy.

Leo: Thanks, party animal!  *pops lid off*  *pours cinnamon into mouth*

Piper: You're only supposed to swallow one teaspoon!

Leo: *squints eyes shut*  *swallows many times* *breathes heavily*  I'm done.

Percy: No way!

Frank: How did you do that?  Like, without even reacting?

Annabeth: Obviously, he's used to hot food flavors so that's nothing to him.  Also, did I forget to mention that he has FIRE POWERS?

Leo: Spoil sport.

Percy: Okay, it's my turn to.  *takes cinnamon from Leo*  *pours some into mouth*

Annabeth: Gods, not you too!

Piper: It's only supposed to be ONE teaspoon!

Percy: *tries swallowing*  *tries spitting out cinnamon*  *coughs out cinnamon*  *runs hands on tounge to get rid of the taste*  *runs into kitchen*

Me: I'm guessing that he didn't make it.  Who is next?

Annabeth: As you can see, the cinnamon challenge is not something fun.

Percy: *runs back into room* THAT WAS AWESOME!

Annabeth: Seriously?

Percy: I've got to do it again!  It'll come in handy some day.

Annabeth: Really?  When would you ever need to swallow cinnamon again?  It's like swallowing lava!

Me: Come on!  Can someone please just try it?

*entire ship shakes*

Nico: *runs in*  We've got company.

Me: Nico!  Would you like to try the Cinnamon Challenge?

Nico: I don't know what that is, and I don't care.  Guys, I don't know what these things are, but I do know that they're big and deadly.

Annabeth: Sorry, Sky.  Looks like we'll have to cut the video short.  *runs out of room*

*everyone follows*

Leo: *comes back in room*  GOOD BYE AMERICA! *winks at camera*  *runs out of room*

Me: He's forgetting-

Leo: *comes back in* AND GOOD BYE ENGLAND!

Me: *turns camera towards me* If you ever want to get the crew to try the cinnamon challenge, may the gods be ever in your favor.

Me: *Turns camera back around*  GODS DANG IT!  IT WASN'T RECORDING!

Thanks to mythlover440 for the ama"zhang" question.