Who would win a fight between a child of Ares and a child of Athena?

Me: Hola!

Leo: Hola, como estas?

Me: Chill dude, Dora hasn’t taught me that…yet.

Leo: You watch Dora?

Me: How else are you supposed to learn Spanish?

Leo: I don’t know, what about study for Spanish class?

Me: You are hilarious.  As if I study for Spanish over the summer!

Annabeth: Why not?

Me: Because-

Fangirls: WE NEED THY UPDATES MORE THAN SHE NEEDS AN A!!!

Me: I couldn’t have said it better myself, thank you.

Fangirls: You are so welcome.

Me: So today’s question is asked by no other then Inspiration-Nation.

Annabeth: OOOO! Now for the question that is written out like it belongs in an activity book!  PLZ ASK AWAY!

Me: She asked, “Who would win a fight between a child of Ares and a child of Athena?  (I mean, both have strategy because Athena kids are smart and Ares kids know battle strategy stuff).”

Annabeth: Pure poetry.

Percy: Well, Clarisse did beat me up a lot so…

Annabeth: *glares*

Percy: But Annabeth was kind enough to not kill me as much so I would have to go with an Athena kid.

Annabeth: *pats Percy’s head* good choice.

Frank: I am going to go with an Ares kid because from what I have seen, Athena kids only do arts and crafts.

Annabeth: So I am hearing that you haven’t seen me?  Have you even glanced at what I am doing?

Frank: Um…

Annabeth: *glares*

Frank: I barely look at you because of that glare.  Like seriously, that thing is intense.  I am still going to say Ares kids.

Hazel: I think I will say an Athena kid because I have seen Annabeth in battle.  If her siblings are anything like her, then they would probably win against an Ares kid.

Leo: I agree with Hazel.

Frank: I change my vote, I agree with Hazel a lot more than Leo.

Me: These guys are ridiculous.

Piper: I’m going to say an Athena kid because they would go after the weak parts and take advantage of chances.

Jason: From what I have seen in Camp Jupiter, children of the goddess of wisdom aren’t really that aggressive while children of the god of war are scary enough to make you pee in your pants so I’m going to say Ares.

Me: Please don’t kill Jason, Annabeth.  We need him to be alive so he can save the world.

Jason: Are you referring to the prophecy?

Me: Psh, no.  I’m just saying that you need all the help that you can get.

Annabeth: Fine, but after this war I am not going to promise his safety.

Me: Fair enough.  If you believe in Jiper and Annabeth is still mad at Jason, may the gods be ever in your favor.