Harlem Shake?

Me: Who here speaks Spanish?

Leo: Yo hablo Español!!!

Me: Great!!!  Como teroristas!!!!

Leo: …what?

Me: Ey shake

Leo: Um, do you know what you just said?

Me: Ey shake

Leo: I’m not going to shake.

Me: Ey

Leo: I think that she is broken

Me: Ey

Annabeth: Or maybe she is trying to annoy us.

Me: Ey

Leo: So are you trying to annoy us or are you broken?

Me: Ey

Percy: I’m so confused.

Me: Shake. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta.

Leo: Yeah, she is broken.  Where is her off switch?

Me: And do the Harlem Shake.

*every one crazy dances*

Hazel: What is going on?  Why is this happening to me? *keeps crazy dancing*

Frank: Halp!  I can’t stop twerking!!!

Miley: Me neither.

Frank: Get out of here sister!!!

Clarisse La Rue: Hades no.  Keep her out of camp. She fricken twerked on my poster of Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber: I didn’t know that you were a fan. *winks*

Clarisse La Rue: Why do you think I have such a great aim with a spear?  Now get your pretty boy face out of here before I use you as a live target.

Justin Bieber: *giggles* she called me pretty.  *giggles* *skips out of room*

Miley: No!  Come back!  I need to twerk on you!!! *chases Justin*

Clarisse La Rue: Can I just push her into the pits of Tartarus now?

Ares: No!  Then everyone will start pushing enemies into Tartarus.  Then there wouldn’t be any wars for me to watch!!! :’(

Clarisse La Rue: I see your point.  Can I just jump into the pits of Tartarus?

Percy: What about Chris Rodriguez?

Clarisse La Rue: Shut up, punk.

Percy: Wow, you are a lot nicer now. It must be your love for Chris.

Clarisse La Rue: You say that one more fricken more time, punk, I’m going to shove you into a toilet of lava once I find one.  Let’s see you control one of those.  I’ve got to go on a date- I mean I’m late for giving the Stolls a beating session.  They went too far this time. *stomps out*

Piper: Chris Rodriguez must be quite a…lucky guy?

Percy: I’ve shipped her with him sense the days of the Labyrinth.

Jason: I WISH I WAS THERE!!! THEN THE SHIP WOULD BE MORE LIKE A CRUISE SHIP THAN THE FISHING BOAT IT IS NOW!!!

Reader: I’m confused.  When are you going to ask a question?

Me: Oh yeah.  This one is from -_-Calypso-_-  She asked “have you all done the Harlem Shake?  If not, you should do it.”

Percy: So that is what it is?  That thing that we did just a few minutes ago?  I guess that we have done that before.

Annabeth: It was actually created by Apollo and Hermes when they were having a sleep over together.

Apollo: We weren’t having a sleep over!  We were hanging out and we just happened to have a pillow fight, paint each other’s nails, play truth or date, and sleep in pink fluffy sleeping bags!  That is a bros’ night, not a sleep over!

Hermes: Like really!  Don’t forget when we braided each other’s hair?  Omgs, and the part when we took off-

Apollo: Hold up.  What happens in the closet, stays in the closet.

Luke: Dad…what did you do?

Hermes: Nothing.

Will Solace: Really, Dad?  What are you hiding?

Apollo: Nothing. *whispers* mission abort!  Mission abort!

*gods disappear*

Me: If you ever embarrass two gods, may the other gods be ever in your favor.