Which Argo 2 member would be which Disney Princess?

Me: Are y’all done fighting the monsters?

Annabeth: Yeah, thanks to Piper.

Piper: I got a cool feather so it was worth it.

Me: That is awesome.  How do I know about this attack?  Maybe it is because I am actually talking to the real crew.

Annabeth: Or maybe you got your hands on the sneak peak of BOO.

Me: You guys don’t know about that book so I don’t want to hear it.  Anyway, time to ask a Disney question!

Percy: YUSH! I LOVE THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!

Me: Perfect, “Which Argo II member would be which Disney Princess?  (for examply, Percy would be Ariel)”

Percy: You are dam right that I am the Little Mermaid!

Me: PERCY, LAUNGUAGE!

Percy: She doesn’t know about our dam adventure.

Grover: We had a great dam view.

Percy: I wish I had gotten a dam t shirt.

Me: I had a dam lesson before.  I had to learn a lot of dam rules and what to do in a dam emergency.

Percy: You ruined it.

Me: I wish that you were Ariel when she didn’t have her voice.

Floret: Being a mute is no fun.

Me: I’m sorry; I forgot that you were there.

Percy: UNDER THE SEA!!!

Me: Okay, I just had the best idea!

Jason: What?

Me: Jason would be Cinderella!

Jason: It is because I have blonde hair isn’t it?

Me: That is just a bonus.  Remember the fight with Dylan?

Jason: I might have forgotten everything before that, but that doesn’t mean I don’t remember something as intense as that!

Me: Okay, well you did lose your shoe!

Jason: Really?  Because I lost my shoe?  That is why I am Cinderella?

Me: You are jealous that you aren’t Pocahontas.

Piper: Yeah.  There can only be one Pocahontas and that is me.

Me: Nah, I want to be a little more original then the rest of the people you classify y’all as Disney Princesses.  Piper, what do you have in common with Pocahontas?

Piper: That she doesn’t know her mom.  She has an awesome singing voice.  She fell for a guy with blonde hair.  We both are kinda considered Indians.

Me: Psh, I think you are more like Aura on the inside.  You both have the gift of beauty and both are kind.

Piper: I still think that I am more like Pocahontas.

Me: I am the author, you are the character.  You do what I say you are going to do.

Piper: Never.

Me: Okay, Piper is Aura.  Who is Frank?

Frank: I think that I am most like Jasmine.

Me: Psh, no you aren’t.

Frank: Mulan?

Me: You have got to be kidding me.  She loves her father and you said that you hate yours so I think that you are not much like Mulan.

Frank: Why not?

Me: You no listen to mwah!  Shame on your cow!

Frank: No!  Not my cow!

Me: Exactly.  You are most like Merida.

Frank: Who is that?

Me: It is the princess from Brave.  Her mother had a problem with a bear.  And Merida was great at archery.

Frank: Can she turn into any animal?

Me: Is there even a princess that can do that?

Frank: Not that I know of.  I don’t exactly try to learn everything about every princess.

Me: Me neither, I just watch the movie.  Yet I still know that there is not any princess that turns into an animal except for Tiana.

Hazel: Well then Frank should be Tiana!

Me: Nope, you are Tiana.  I am not doing this by raise, I am doing this by character.  Tiana lived in New Orleans.  She also was sucked into dark magic and was willing to die for that she believed in.  She also didn’t join others at parties and preferred to work to get her dream.

Hazel: I didn’t exactly have a dream.

Me: You wanted a horse.  You might have not worked all the time to get one but you still wanted one.

Hazel: Didn’t every girl when they were young want a pony?

Me: Yes, but you really wanted one and borrowed one.  Anyway, let’s see who Annabeth would be.

Percy: She would be Rapunzel because she left because of her step mom.

Me: If we were doing it based on step moms, she would be Cinderella.  Cinderella is already taken so Annabeth would be Belle.

Annabeth: I don’t constantly read.

Me: You read more than most people.

Annabeth: No I don’t.

Me: Most people read absolutely nothing.

Annabeth: WHAT?  PEOPLE NEED TO READ!

Me: That is Annabelle for you.

Annabeth: What did you just say?

Me: Just reread it if you must know.  Are there any other half-bloods that must be crowned?

Percy=Ariel

Annabeth=Belle

Jason=Cinderella

Piper=Aura

Frank=Merida

Hazel=Tiana

Me: Oh, and then there is Leo.

Leo: I don’t think that there is a princess that is hot enough to be me.

Me: I am thinking that he is mostly like Elsa.

Leo: Elsa?  That girl is cold.

Me: Substitute her ice powers with your fire powers.  She was always afraid of exposing herself.  She is afraid of hurting others with her powers.  She ran away when people found out, Leo ran away when people just didn’t like him.

Leo: Yeah, I guess that I am a lot like her.  But I like to think of myself as Katniss.

Me: Oh please, she isn’t part of Disney and she isn’t even a princess.  What is that other part?  She doesn’t even have fire powers and Leo can’t shoot for his life.

Leo: Fine, I am Elsa.  I will make you regret that.

Me: As if.

Leo: THE SNOW GLOWS WHITE ON THE MOUNTAIN TONIGHT, NOT A FOOTPRINT TO BE SEEN!

Annabeth: Oh gods no.

Percy: A KINGDOM OF ICOLATION AND IT LOOKS LIKE I’M THE QUEEN!

Leo: YOU TOOK MY LINE!

Percy: I thought it was a duet. :(

Leo: It doesn’t matter, you took my line!  How dare you?

Me: If you take Leo’s line while he is singing “Let it Go”, may the gods be ever in your favor.