What if there was a creepy cult of fangirls?

Me: Time to roll the dice again!

Leo: Yay!

Percy: Yay!  Wait, why isn’t the die blue being rolled?

Me: I can’t find that one.

Percy: You already lost it?  You had it yesterday!

Me: I am just as disappointed.  It will turn up when I least expect it so we’ll just use this wooden one!

Percy: What the Octavian? You do not understand the importance of the BLUE die.  If the right question is to be picked, a blue die must be rolled.

Me: You are ridiculous.  Ima roll this wooden die and get the question.  *rolls 2* Great!  This is an awesome question!

Piper: Which one of them isn’t?

Me: None of them.

Piper: Maybe you should give me the questions so I can make sure that they are all awesome. *slowly walks to open window*

Me: I may be related to a seaweed brain, but I know what you are going to do.

Piper: What ever do you mean?  *pushes Octavian out the window*

Me: I am not allowing you to throw my book out of the window.

Piper: Fine. :(

Me: Okay.  This one is asked by Myfriendscallmecray

Annabeth: I-

Me: Annabeth, I know what you are going to say.  I get that I don’t seem like I would have friends, but I do and you know that.  Save it.

Annabeth: Fine.

Me: She asked “What if there was a creepy cult of Fangirls?”

Frank: Is she referring to Leo’s fangirls?

Team Leo Member 8392: Did you just call us creepy?

Team Leo Member 9284: That Octavian!

Team Leo Member 8203: Do I have to point out that he also called us a cult?

Team Leo Member 2943: Oh he is going to pay for that.

Frank: No I won’t.  I have my own army of fangirls.

Leo: Really?

Frazel Defender 82: You bet!

Frazel Defender 32: We may be small…

Team Leo Member 8282: continue…

Frazel Defender 32: That is all I got.  Our numbers are small.

Frank: But they are great warriors, right?

Frazel Defender 32: Oh yeah.  We totally are great at fighting.

Team Leo Member 8930: Do you honestly think that your numbers are a match to our numbers.

Frazel Defender 23: Not really.

Frazel Defender 73: I am here to make sure that Frazel stays alive and that Leo dies.  Don’t worry Leo, we will give you a good cuddle before we kill you.

Leo: Frank, I think that your fangirls are the creepy ones.

Frank: >:(

Annabeth: So to answer the question of what we would do if there was a creepy cult of fangirls, we would lock our doors at all times and have a guard at all times like we already do.

Frazel Defender 73: I am not creepy…Leo, did you know that you smell different when you are awake?

Leo: What? O.o

Frank: You are fired, #73

Frazel Defender 73: What makes you think that you can win without me?

Frank: Just don’t kill Leo.

Frazel Defender 73: Okay. *evil smirk* *disappears into the shadows*

Me: If you ever have a creepy fangirl that won’t leave your side, may the gods be ever in your favor.