What if all of Percy's new pillow pets were burned?

Me: Now that all the gods have left, we can have a normal conversation.

Leo: Yeah, a normal conversation because we are totally normal and not busy.

Me: That is exactly what I mean. :D  Where is Percy?

Annabeth: Oh, he is having another episode when he bursts into tears of who he had lost.

Me: I thought he was over all of the deaths that he caused.

Annabeth: He still isn’t over the death of his pillow pet.

Me: Oh…well this is awkward.

Annabeth: How?

Me: You see; I was going to ask a question that was about his loose of pillow pets…

Percy: *bursts through door* did someone mention “pillow pets”?

Me: Yeah.

Percy: Someone just gave me a whole sack full of them, I is so happy! *happy dance*

Me: Well, Octavian’s girlfriend wants to know-

Piper: Omg, he has a girlfriend?

Jason: THAT GIRL MESSED WITH MY RACHEL AND OCTAVIAN SHIP!!!

Leo: She is going down. *fire palm*

Me: Wait, maybe she might be a better ship.  She isn’t the one who has to be a maiden all of her life.

Jason: Fine, let her question be asked.

Me: She wants to know what Percy would do if she had Octavian burn all of your new pillow pets?

Percy: I just got my pillow pets like a few minutes ago, how could she possibly know?

Me: Maybe she gave them to you so you can have an emotional connection to them.

Percy: Is she some kind of monster?

Me: No, she is dating a monster.  Gods Percy, why do you have to be so slow?

Percy: Does she not know that I still regret not being able to save the one that he killed?  Imagine me loosing even more pillow pets!  I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror anymore.

Piper: Great, he uses the mirror more than I do.

Percy: *looks at wall* I have no idea what you are talking about…

Annabeth: Percy…*snaps* Earth to Percy. *snaps*

Percy: *still staring at wall* I have no idea what the problem is.

Annabeth: *lightly slaps Percy* EARTH TO PERCY!

Percy: *still staring*

Me: What is he staring at?  *looks at wall* Oh, someone take the mirror down.

Annabeth: *pecks Percy’s cheek*

Percy: I was hoping that you would eventually do that. *smirks*

Jason: SHIP! SHIP! SHIP!

Annabeth: Shut up Seaweed brain.

Me: I think that was enough Percebeth for today-

Jason: There could never be enough Percebeth *looks back at Percy and Annabeth* *pale*  I stand corrected.

Me: *glances* Oh my gods!  Yeah, it you ever walk in on a Percebeth moment, may the gods be ever in your favor.