What radion station do they listen to?

Me: I’m cold.

Annabeth: Maybe if you didn’t sneak onboard the Argo while it snows, then you might not be so cold.

Me: So, will you let me in next time?

Annabeth: No, I’m just saying that you should stay home.

Me: …thx -_-

Fuzzylumpkin01: WHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!

Me: I’m still cold.

Leo: Why don’t you hug me? *winks*  I’ll warm you right up.

Me: *takes step back* Um, no thanks.

Team Leo Member 9320: I’LL TAKE THAT HUG!!! *smashes through phone screen* *attacks Leo in hug*

Leo: *falls* *chokes* Halp…me…

Team Leo Member 8294: *smashes through computer screen* *jumps on top of fangirl and Leo*

Leo: *chokes* this is *heavy breath* what it means to be *cough* a *cough* chick magnet.

Team Leo Member 9244: *smashes through kindle screen* OMGS IT’S TIME TO HUG LE SEXY LEOOOO!

Me: Okay, I will let Leo enjoy-

Leo: I’m NOT enjoying this.

Me: ENJOY his fangirls-

Team Leo Members: *giggles*

Me: And ask a question.  This one is from Golden111

Everyone: *glances at Hazel*

Hazel: What?  Are you saying that I’m Golden111?

Me: This person asked “What radio stations do you like the best?”

Everyone: *looks away from Hazel because doesn’t even know much about radios*

Percy: I don’t exactly listen to the radio…

Annabeth: …because they don’t exactly help us stay away from monsters…

Golden111: ANSWER LE QUESTION!!!

Percy: I don’t know any stations!

Me: Me neither!  I only know 98.5 KTK

Random voice: ninety-eight point five

Random opera singer: Ninety-eight point five!

Random group of voices: KTK!

Percy: I used to listen to music, but off of Iheartradio.  So, I kinda know what I’m listening to.  I listen to Radio Disney because I like listening to the Little Mermaid.

Justin Bieber: They don’t play that crap anymore, now they play my music.

Percy: Number one, the Little Mermaid is more talented than you in every single way.  Number two, I said USED TO, you ruined music.

Whole world: Yeah *nods*

Justin Bieber: Well, *runs away crying*

Me: I feel kinda bad now.

Justin Bieber: *keeps running to overly expanded mansion*

Me: Never mind.

Annabeth: I listen to the classics by Mozart, Bach and Dan Roberts.  They are pure geniuses.

Dan Roberts: About time SOMEONE remembered my name.

Hazel: I don’t listen to the radio…what is a radio again?

Frank: I’ll explain it later.  I listen to my playlist which is full of Jungle Book songs.  Along with “Animal” and that Animal Planet song.

Jason: That is a disgusting song.

Frank: *sings* and we’ll do it like they do it on the animal channel.

Jason: I listen to the songs from all of my fandoms.  Like “The Hanging Tree”, “Safe and Sound”, “In The Meadow”, and stuff like that.

Piper: All of the songs that you mentioned are part of the Hunger Games.

Jason: Because I can’t stop thinking about them.  The movie, I can’t believe that I’m about to admit this, but the movie was better than the book.  I just can’t believe that the Author killed-

Me: STOP!  WE ARE NOT GOING TO SPOIL THIS LIKE *clears throat* *glances in direction of the one that spoiled part of Blood of Olympus* like…someone.

Golden111: *nudges spoiler*She is talking about you.

Spoiler: I know I know.

Leo: I don’t need to listen to any other songs but “Let it Go”, “Girl on Fire”, and any song by IMAGINE DRAGONS

Piper: I just listen to any station that isn’t playing ads, which is extremely hard to find.

Radio: We are here to interrupt your hour of ad free music by reminding you that it is an hour free of music with our ad.

Commercial: You can get a free trial if you give us some money to pay for the free trial!

Me: And that’s why I only listen to music on my playlist.  Please comment if you are constantly listening to music, your favorite song/artist, and if you listen to a radio station be sure to comment what radio station you listen to.  (I just want to know because I only have 20 songs on my playlist and I need suggestions.)  Now, turn off your phone before you attract a monster!