What is the crew's favorite part of Christmas?

Me: *wears Santa costume* HO HO HO!

Annabeth: Crap, get more duct tape.  Santa escaped.

Me: Whaaa

Frank: *sneaks behind me and throws me into closet*

Santa: Sky?  I thought you died.

Me: Yeah, I get that a lot.  *looks around* Why are you here?

Santa: I didn’t get Percy the Little Mermaid costume.

Percy: *from other room*  *sobs* I SENT YOU THE LETTER A MONTH AGO AND YOU STILL DIDN’T GET IT FOR ME! *sobs*

Santa: *whispers* I just didn’t want him to embarrass himself.

Me: Ah, gotcha.  So is that why you fricken didn’t come to my house?

Santa: I didn’t come because I thought you died.

Me: I thought that you know when I’m sleeping and awake, wouldn’t you know if I’m alive?

Santa: Dead wake up and sleep too you know.

 Zombie: *rises from box* I don’t sleep.

Me: SHIPPPPPPP! *pushes zombie into box* *duct tapes box closed*  Duct tape solves every problem.

Santa: You got bit…

Me: *looks at arm* ship.

Santa: You have been a bad girl, cursing and all that.  For that, you deserve one present.

Me: Um, I saved the world before so shouldn't I get at least...

Santa: I don’t care.  *gives over ointment* Here, this will take the zombie ship out of it.

Me: Look whose cursing now. *uses ointment*  You only wanted me to use this so you don’t become a zombie, so isn’t this a present for you?

Santa: Shut up.

Me: *touches Santa* *teleports to Percy’s room*

Percy: *has Santa’s bag* *keeps taking out the Little Mermaid costumes, sobbing*

Me: dude, leave some for the little girls.

Percy: *glares at the pile of hundred costumes* there aren’t any my size.

Santa: That’s because elves make them for the age group that would wear them.

Me: I SHOULD WEAR AN ELSA COSTUME BUT THEY’RE TOO SMALL OR TOO EXPENSIVEEEEEEEE! D’:

Percy: *takes Elsa costume out and tosses at me*

Me: Omgs, it’s the right size.

Percy: GIVE ME THE LITTLE MERMAID COSTUME NOWWWWWWW! *violently shakes bag*  *takes out little girl*  What the Hades?

Little Girl: Name’s Flower, put me down.

Percy: *puts Flower down carefully* How old are you exactly?

Flower: I’m nine, take me to your leader, Perseus Jackson.

Percy: I am the leader.

Flower: Lol, we know that Annabeth is the real leader of the operation.  Call the meeting.

*teleports to kitchen table with all of Argo Crew, Santa is in living room, setting presents out*

Percy: Okay, sweet heart, how are you?

Flower: Shut up or I’ll kill one of the panda pillow pets that Santa is setting out for you.

Percy: Really?  I’m getting panda pillow pets?