How would you act drunk?

Me: As always, I should be studying, but I have much more important things to do.

Annabeth: Like what?

Me: Avoid studying by updating for my wonderful readers. :) Anyway...I don't know what else to say. That's a first.

Piper: What do you mean by "I don't know what else to say"?

Me: I just...Usually some god, goddess, demigod, or someone from a different series comes in and gives me plenty of material to work with...

Miley Cyrus: Girl, I think that you are forgetting about my appearances. They're unforgettable since I always come in...like a wrecking ball.

Leo: *coughs* more like on a wrecking ball

Miley Cyrus: What? Are you challenging me? You want to have a twerk off?

Leo: I don't think that that would twerk out in your favor.

Miley Cyrus: Are you trying to make fun of me?

Leo: Let's just say that I'm just having the best of both worlds.

Miley Cyrus: What eves. I don't have time for haters. *twerks out of the ship* *falls out of the ship*

Piper: OMGs is she going to be okay?

Me: She always manages to come back, of course she's coming back. Anyway, @KuraMagi has a question. "How would you all act drunk?"

Annabeth: We aren't allowed to consume alcohol until we reach the age of 21.

Me: Not according to the high school restrooms during a football game.

Annabeth: We don't drink alcohol. So, what's the use in wondering how we would react to it?

Me: Because it's funny to think about, but not funny to find out.

Percy: I'd probably be tumbling around and-

Annabeth: Percy! You would never drink alcohol so don't even THINK about it.

Me: I'm guessing that you aren't going to allow anyone to answer the question.

Annabeth: that is exactly the case.

Me: *sighs* fine. *Invites Dionysus, god of wine, aka Mr. D*

Mr.D: Sky, I freaking told you to stay in the mental asylum. This is why demigods die: because they never listen to me.

Me: I told you that the games in there are boring and the people in there aren't friendly. It's like high school, accept without the romance. And by romance, I mean that people are kissing each other in front of about every building.

Mr.D: You haven't even taken off the jacket!

Me: I told you, it's cozy.

Mr.D: I am surrounded by idiots. Anyway, why did you summon me?

Me: None of the seven would tell me how they would react when drunk, so I thought that you might be able to tell us.

Mr.D: You shouldn't be here. These people are busy and don't have any time for your pesky questions.

Me: BUT MR. D!!!!

Mr.D: If it will shut you up and make you leave, I suppose that I'll do it. Okay, Peter Johnson. You'd be tumbling around trying to catch up with Ariel, which you thought was asking you to follow her so she could show you her collection of stuff. Annabelle Run--and don't you dare ever get drunk--you'd just get tired and pass out before throwing up the next morning.

Annabeth: That's nice, but I honestly don't really care.

Hazel: What about me?

Mr.D: Ah, Heather Leather. If you have a little, you'll start talking to rocks. If you have too much, you'll start stoning people. Not that there is any such thing as "too much wine", but there is an amount that will drive you to violence. Now, for you, Anne Frank...

Frank: It's just "Frank", and that's cruel.

Mr.D: Whatever. Now, Anne, you'd start shooting arrows like crazy if you go over the limit. Otherwise, with a lower consumption, you'd be turning into random animals and making puns.

Frank: What does that even mean?

Mr.D: If you turned into a horse, you'd go around saying "HAY!" as though it were the greatest joke ever told. If you were to turn into a seal, you'd just be saying "I'm a party animal that can sure make a splash! I wave my flippers in the air like I just don't care!"

Frank: Delightful.

Leo: Hey! If Frank were drunk, he'd actually be funny!

Frank: Shut it.

Mr.D: Oh yes...um...Rodriguez.

Leo: That's so racist, how dare you???

Mr.D: I got it wrong, didn't I? Oh...I meant Marco.

Leo: *shakes head*'

Mr.D: Alejandro?

Leo: *shakes head*

Mr.D: Well, I don't really care, Ricardo. Now, you would tumble around singing about a girl on fire while on fire.

Piper: Well, he does that without any alcohol.

Mr.D: That's what you think. Now that I got everyone, I'm just going to leave.

Jason: You forgot about me!

Mr.D: Oh, right. John Green, let me see... Yes, I know. You'd fly around like superman and pretend to be saving people. That's not even mentioning you stealing a hammer from Leo and pretending to be Thor.

Annabeth: Wait, you know about him?

Mr.D: He's only a fictional Avenger. If Thor were to exist, don't you think that a civil war would be happening?

Annabeth: Sure...

Mr.D: As for Pepper McDonalds, she would just pass out and then that would be the end of it.

Piper: What do you mean by "the end of it"?

Mr.D: I mean that you'd wake up the next morning and throw up in the toilet.

Piper: That's nice.

Mr.D: Now that that is the end of it, I'm going to leave. *leaves*

Me: So if the Argo Two Crew ever become drunk, may the gods be eva in their favor.