Chapter 30- 'Where's My Boyfriend??'

"I'm a little bit love drunk. Ever get the feeling when you're miles away?

Everybody's looking at me walking, stumbling. Hardly talking, mumbling, going red in the face." ~Lovedrunk, Little Mix

Jordan’s P.O.V

After convincing Heather and everyone else to go shopping, we did. We ended up going to some big mall in Boston, which was really crowded. I had to squeeze my way through some people and deal with others’ nagging about how crowded the mall is.  

At one point, I felt someone grab my hand and I turned around to see Nathan. He down at our clasping hands and then up at me. “Just don’t wanna lose you.” He said innocently.

I laughed and gave him a small hug before leading him through the huge crowd and into a store.

“JORDAN!” Heather screamed from the other side of the crowd. My head in all directions, trying to figure out where she was, right before she popped out from between two teens. She apologized and caught a breath before walking up to me. “This…mall…is….”

“Huge.” I finished her sentence for her. I placed my hand on her shoulder and nodded towards Tom, who was standing behind her. “Take care of this one for me, will yah?”

Tom nodded his head and gave me a thumbs up.

I returned the thumbs up and dragged Nathan into the store again. Turns out it was a music store. I smiled wide at the many posters hanging around the store as well as many cardboard cut outs of random celebrities. Hundreds of thousands on CD’s were neatly on the racks all around the store.

“HOLY CRABS!” Willow exclaimed as soon as she stepped into the store. She grabbed my arm and looked at me like a mad woman. “I think I’m in heaven!”

I laughed and patted her head. “Calm yourself, young one.”
“Who you talking about? I’m older than you.” Willow replied.

I shook my head and walked to the back of the store. Rachael soon walked in with Jay while Willow and Siva ran up and down the aisles, looking at random artists. Tom and Heather on the other hands went who knows where. Same goes for Max and Kat.

“Oh look!” Nathan said and pointed to a CD on the racks. He picked it up and smiled wide. “It’s me and the boys.”
I looked at the CD. ‘Chasing The Sun- The Wanted- Single.’

“Vain much?” I smirked and put the CD back down. Nathan shrugged and walked towards the back of the store.

“SWEET MOTHA OF MUSIC!” Willow yelled.

I immediately turned around and stared at Willow. Her eyes didn’t go away from whatever CD she was looking at. I walked over to her and lightly smacked her back. “Stop yelling the  store! People are gonna think we’re weird…”

“And are we not?” Willow shot back.

I shrugged, she had a point. I looked over at the CD she was pointing to. Not surprised at all, it was an Usher CD. This girl was obsessed with Usher. It was ridiculous.

“Willow, its okay, breathe.” I said to her. I looked behind her and stared at Siva. “Hey Siva, keep this girl away from the Usher section.”

Siva smiled and put a thumbs up before dragging Willow to another part of the store. Of course Willow tried to resist, but she eventually let it go and walked with him.

“Hey Jordan!” Rachael called from the back. I spun around and looked over at her. “Yeah?” I replied.

She motioned for me to join her so I did. I walked up to her and stared at the large amount of posters she was looking through. “What do you want?” I asked.

Rachel flipped through and pointed to a poster of Justin Bieber and smiled. “Hey look, its Bieber. I miss that kid.”

I nodded my head in agreement. Justin was so busy setting up his Believe tour that we really didn’t talk much. Rachel looked through some more posters but continued to talk to me. “When’s he coming to Boston?”

I shrugged. “If you’re asking for the tour, it’s not until November. But he might visit soon. I’m not sure. I haven’t talked to him in awhile.”

“How the heck do you two know Justin Bieber?” Jay walked up to us and asked.

I smirked. “I have my ways.”

Rachel nodded her head.

Jay stood there with his mouth hung open.

“Close your mouth Curly, you’ll catch flies.” Rachael said.

I pulled out my phone and started to go through my contacts. After finding Justin’s contact profile, I held the phone screen up to Jay. His mouth fell even farther. “Is that enough proof for ya?” I asked him.

He nodded his head quickly.

“Good.” I said with a smile and put my phone away. My head turned different directions around the store. “Where is my boyfriend??” I said out loud.

Rachel stopped looking at the posters and smirked at me. “Must be fun to finally refer to him that way, huh?”

I turned and lightly shoved her, but couldn’t help smiling. “Maybe a little…” I mumbled and went off looking for Nathan.

Not surprising at all, I found him standing in front of a huge Britney Spears poster, his eyes staring at the poster up and down.

I sighed and put my hands on my hips. “Britney got nothin’ on me.” I said.

Nathan turned and smiled a bit. “Oh really?”

“What’s your argument, Sykes?” I countered.

He walked over to me and put his hands around my waist, embracing me in a small hug. “There is none.”

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said I'd update on the weekends from now on, but this weekend was just hectic. 

SORRRYYYYY :(

I will probably either add another [more EXCITING] update to this story later or finish up 'All I Need Is A Beauty And A Beat...'

ONE OR THE OTHER. LETS SEE WHICH ONE ^.^

As always, thanks for reading! :)

~Sarahxx