Chapter 13- Baby Names & Prison Games

“’Cause you tried to play both sides, you got caught up in your lies. And now you’re running, you’re running out of time.” The Game Is Over, *NSYNC

Willow’s P.O.V

The rest of us called a cab and drove over to the hospital. We got to the hospital and quickly ran over to the front desk, frantically asking for Jordan.

The lady at the desk looked down at her papers on her desk and started flipping through them a bit, and then glancing at her computer screen. “Jordan Blake. She’s upstairs in room 208.”

“Thank you!” Kat said and led us upstairs.

"Nathan?!" I shouted his name as soon as I saw his figure at the end of the hallway, peering into some sort of window on the wall. He turned around to face us as we ran towards him, but quickly went back to looking into the window after that.

"How is she?" Rachael asked and fell on one of the chairs outside Jordan's room. "Is she okay?" 

Nathan finally tore his gaze away from the window and stared at the rest of us. "Apparently she's lost a lot of blood. As of now, they don't even know if she's going to wake up." he replied sadly.

Everyone else found a chair to sit in and sighed. The hallway was silent, but we all already knew what was running through each other's minds.

"Where's Heather?" Max spoke up, wondering why she wasn't even here and didn't notice when we walked in.

Nathan continued to look through the window at Jordan and replied, "She needed some air. She said she needed time to 'think' about all this." 

He didn't say anything else, he just nodded.

After about 5 minutes, Rachael now spoke up. "If I saw Jason, I would've immediatly knocked in in the balls."

Tom quietly snickered and turned to her. "I love how we think alike. 'Cause that's exactly what I did to him!"

Rachael shared a small laugh with Tom and bent over to give him a high five. Everyone else also laughed softly, but the silence came back once again. 

"What's happening to Jason?" Kat asked curiously and leaned against Max.

Nathan tensed up at the sound of his name and clenched his fist a bit. He turned to face Kat and said, "The hospital went to go treat him as well. But afterwards, police are looking at jail time for him."

“Well it’s about time he’s going where he belongs.” I mumbled to myself.

Heather then came and looked at everyone with a small smile. “You guys are here! Oh, one of the nurses told me that they’re gonna send Jordan’s doctor up to tell us what’s going on.” She informed us all. She looked over at Nathan and saw him still standing there, looking into the window. Heather went to him and grabbed his shoulders. “You’ve been in that exact position since I left. You need to sit down and just chill.” And with that, she practically forced him to sit down in the chair next to Jay.

Heather bent down to look into his green eyes. “She’ll be fine.” She reassured him.

“Ummm….friends of Jordan Blake?” a voice said. We all looked up to see a man in a doctor’s cloak and a clipboard in his hand, which he was looking down at a bit.

Heather stood up and walked slowly towards the doctor. “Yeah, that’s us all. How’s Jordan?”

The man took the glasses he was wearing off of his eyes and scratched the back of his head a bit. “Well, she’s definitely lost a lot of blood.”