Chapter 12- Knocked Out

“Look into my eyes, tell me what you see. I see a man who thought you loved me, you played me like a fool but I see right through you.” See Right Through You, *NSYNC

Heather’s P.O.V

Before I could fully register the fact that standing in front of me was my best friend, out cold, over her idiot boyfriend’s shoulder, I saw a fist hit Jason directly in the face, causing him to stumble back with Jordan over his shoulder.

I turned to see that Tom was the one who threw the fist at him and didn’t hesitate at all to throw another round of them.

Tom must’ve been so focused on the fact that he wanted to rearrange Jason’s face that he forgot that Jordan was still over his shoulder. When Tom threw one really hard punch right at Jason’s stomach, Jason lost  his balance and let go of Jordan.

To my horror, I watched as my best friend fell to the ground, head first, resulting in a loud THUMP! and a pool of blood forming all around her.

“JORDAN!” I heard Nathan yell out and rushed to Jordan’s side. He bent down and placed his head on her chest. “I-I don’t think she’s breathing.”

“Kat, go call ambulance!” I said and watched Kat scurry off to find a phone or someone at the hotel to call an ambulance.

I guess as Tom was stunned by Jordan there on the floor unconscious, he forgot all bout Jason. That bought him time to recover and throw a punch at Tom now. Jason smirked as he watched Tom fall to the ground in pain. My hand quickly went over to my mouth to trap the gasp that was about to come out of it. I guess being the wrestling and boxing champ during all those years in high school were good for him.

Jason’s eyes went off of Tom, and then met straight with mine. A smile appeared on his face. Only it wasn’t one of those genuine and loving smiles you’d get from a friend or family member. It was more like one of those evil smiles that the Joker would beam at Batman or something. “Why, isn’t it lovely Heather? How ya been darling?”

My eyes went a little wide at his idiotness. Yeah, if that was a word. “Jason, you’re a dick, stop trying to act all innocent and weird.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I simply came out here to get my girlfriend back because I missed her oh so much and she just left without telling me.” He crossed his arms and wiped some of the blood dripping down his face from who knows where. “Ya know, when you’re apart from the one you love, you miss them terribly.”

“You wouldn’t know.” I said between gritted teeth. “You don’t love Jordan. You just love torturing and hurting her. You are a sick excuse of a human being.”

Jason scoffed and tried to snake his arm around my waist. I jumped at his touch and tried to back away. “Get your hands off of me, you little bastard!”

“Oh come on Heather, you know you missed me. In fact, I always noticed how you were jealous seeing me with Jordan. I know you wanted me all to yourself. Don’t you want me?” Jason asked and tried to get closer to me. Was he really pathetic? Who in their right mind would be jealous of whoever was with him?

“Yeah, when Rebecca Black actually gets a speck of talent out of her in the music industry.” I said sarcastically and slapped him across the face.

Jason slowly started to rub his face and gave me a glare. “Fine then, you’re a worthless b*tch just like your little friend anyway!”

“Oh really?” a voice behind him asked. Jason turned around, ready to knockout whoever it was, but not before Tom kicked him straight where it hurts.

Nathan’s P.O.V

Jordan lay there on the ground in front of me, not moving at all. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much blood in my life, I was starting to get a bit woozy at the sight of it all.

Her eyes were closed, and I couldn’t see those gorgeous brown eyes of hers. I was getting scared at the thought that I probably never will. I grabbed her hand and pulled it over my heart. “Come on babe, hang in there for me.” I whispered and stroked her hair with my other hand.

If anything happened to her, I’d never be able to live with myself. I started to wonder about how everything would be right now if she wasn’t with her ‘boyfriend’, if I asked her out the minute I started to fall for her. But my thoughts were interrupted when I saw Willow and Siva run into the lobby, taking in the crazy scene going on right now.

Willow’s eyes boggled out of her head when she saw Jordan. “OH MY GOODNESS, DID THAT BASTARD DO THIS TO HER?!” Willow asked and pointed to Jason who was in a fighting scene with Tom a few feet away. I just simply looked up and sadly nodded a bit.

Willow suddenly then knocked off her flats she was wearing and then started fiddling with something on her ear for a second. “SIVA, HOLD MY RINGS!”

Siva quickly grabbed her around the stomach and lifted her up a little. “Oh no ya don’t.”

I put Jordan’s hand down beside her and got up. “Can you stay by Jordan’s side for me? I need to go teach Jason a little lesson.”

“Well I wanna teach too!” Willow insisted and tried to walk after me. Siva held her back and threw up a thumbs up, indicating for me to go on. I nodded my head and ran up quickly to Jason and Tom, just as Jason threw a hard hit at Tom. He turned around dizzily and that gave me the opportunity to give him a good punch in the nose, throwing him off in a state of unconsciousness.

Tom and Heather both just stared at me with a look of dumbfound, and I myself was trying to just let sink in what I just did.

Heather broke the silence when she stared at Tom and said, “So Baby Nath can completely knock Jason out cold in one punch yet it took you multiple punches and kicks on him to barely get close to it?” she joked.

Tom tried to steady himself off and hold his bloody face for a second before responding to Heather. “I helped him knock Jason out!”

Heather put a hand on Tom’s shoulder and held his face. “Alright whatever you say TomTom, let’s just go get you cleaned up.” she said and walked him over to the side.

I stared down at Jason in disgust. To think this is the man who would hurt Jordan repeatedly everyday for no reason whatsoever made me sick to my stomach. My thoughts were once again interrupted when I saw the flashes of lights outside the lobby doors and a bunch of medics rush inside with a stretcher and ran over to Jordan. They carefully placed Jordan on it and pushed her outside and into the ambulance.

Kat ran back into the lobby and Rachael & Jay were following close behind her. “Sorry it took so long.” She apologized and watched as they rolled Jordan away on the stretcher.

One of the medics came up to all of us and asked, “Are you all friends?” We all nodded our heads at that and he continued, “Well we can fit about two of you in the ambulance, but the rest of you can meet us at the hospital.”

I looked back at the rest of them and they nodded once again, this time, directly at me and then looked at Heather.

“Nathan and Heather will go.” Jay said and pushed us both to the front. Before we could react, the medic took us and led us outside and into the back of the ambulance. We hopped inside and sat on the side, with Jordan in the middle, eyes still closed, and laying on the stretcher with some breathing mask on her face. Some other medics came inside and the ambulance suddenly started.

I reached out to grab Jordan’s hand, but Heather’s hand grasped mine first. She turned to look me in the eyes and said, “She’ll be okay.”

I forced a smile out and nodded.

Let’s just hope.

well this is pretty long overdue, but I hope ya enjoyed....will update soon ^.^

BTW- the olympics are intense. GO USA!!! Except for the diving........yeah Great Britiain can have that because of Tom Daley... ;D haha

STAY SWAGGYYY

~Sarah xx