Chapter 45- Willow Vs. Beyonce and The Bad Man

"And I will take, you in my arms. And hold you right where you belong." -This I Promise You, *NSYNC

OH SNAP. 45 CHAPTERS :O

Jordan's P.O.V

I ran.

That is exactly what I did.

That's the only thing I thought of doing.

I ran with the phone still in my hand.

I ran down the hallway and barged into the first room I saw:

Heather's.

"HEATHER!" I screamed as soon as I jumped in.

"Uhhh..." Heather slowly sat up from the bed and rubbed her head. She squinted her eyes and tried to look at me standing at the doorway. "Jordan?"

I ran over to the bed and jumped on it over and over again. "HEATHER! HEATHER! HEATHER! HEATHER! HEATHER! HEATHER!!!!!!"

"JORDAN, CALM YOURSELF!" Tom shouted as he quickly stood up on the bed, grabbing my shoulders and pinning me down. "What is wrong with you? It's like 2am, what do you want?!?!?!"

I stayed silent. All I did was slowly hand over my iPhone to Heather and stare at the ground as she read over the text.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her eyes go wide as a terrified look came on her face.

"What is it, babe?" Tom asked. Heather said nothing. She just handed over the phone to him as he looked at the text message.

The same terrified look appeared on his face. "You don't think...."

"It's him. It's him. It's that JERK! I KNOW IT'S HIM, HEATHER. I JUST KNOW!" I cut Tom off. That's it. I've had enough. RIGHT when Nathan and I got back together. RIGHT when everything seemed like it was going to be right, JASON had to come back.

Now it was Heather's time to stand up and grab me by the shoulders. Tom leaned over to the nightstand and turned on the lamp, so that I could see Heather's face clearly in front of me.

"Listen to me, Jordan," she whispered each part slowly. "Don't worry. Look, for all we know, this could be just some prank text someone is playing on-"

"Heather-" I tried to cut her off.

"No, SHUSH! Just listen to me!" she snapped. "And if by any chance, it is that douchebag, I will tell you this now. You have me and the girls. You have Nathan. You even have the rest of the boys. Jason will not get anywhere near you without going through us first."

I started shaking and I didn't even realize it. I've never been so scared in my life. Instead of speaking, I just looked down and nodded my head, signaling that I understood what she was saying.

I felt Tom start to rub my back gently. I turned slightly to my side and saw that he was giving me a small smile. "Don't worry, Jordan. You're like my little sister. I would never let anything happen to you."

I smiled and attacked the cute couple with a huge hug. "You guys are the best."

"We got your back." They both whispered.

After Tom and Heather's reassuring words, I decided to head back to my room. I threw the phone back on the nightstand and didn't dare to look back at it. Jason would never get to me. Never.

My eyes gazed to the side and stayed firmly fixed on Nathan. He must've missed my body next to his because he was cuddling the pillow next to him, as if it were me.

I laughed quietly to myself and sat down on the bed, running my fingers through Nathan's hair. He twitched his nose a bit and started fluttering his eyes open. "Jordan?" he croaked.