Chapter 32- When Einstein Learns To Cook

"Boy, you make it hott on your red planet. Turn it up on your red planet." -Red Planet, Little Mix

Rachael’s P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping near our window. Oh yes, I bet you’re saying in your head ‘Oh how fairytale like that sounds!’. But may I remind you that we’re with the boys of The Wanted for crying out loud……yes, that speaks for itself.

IN A GOOD WAY THOUGH.

I rubbed my eyes and tried to figure out where exactly I was.

Oh yeah. Still in the living room. On the couch. Guess I was too lazy to actually walk up to room and sleep.

I looked to my side and noticed Jay fast asleep. His chest slowly rose up and down and he looked absolutely adorable.

But being me, I just had to wake him up.

I grabbed his shoulder and started lightly shaking him. “Jaaayyyy.” I said.

His eyes remained closed and he completely ignored me.

I let out a frustrated sigh and shook him harder. “Jay, WAKE UP!” I said a bit louder than last time.

Jay turned a little in his sleep, but he didn’t wake up at all.

“Okay Jay, if you want to go through the same thing Tom did the other day because he didn’t wake up, be my guest. But you have NO RIGHT to complain about it afterwards.” I said.

Still nothing.

Okay fine then Jay, I see how it is. I bent over so I could reach his face. My hands went out and grabbed a chunk of his hair. “Wake up, or I’ll rip these babies out.” I whispered in his ear.

And as if he had just found out he won the lottery, this curly haired boy sprung up from the couch, nearly stepping over Tom passed out on the floor. He stumbled back a bit and held his head. He gave me a horrified look at my near actions. “You monster!” he exclaimed.

I shrugged. “You wouldn’t wake up!”
“Well what did you want?” he asked.

I looked around and shrugged once again. “I don’t know, I was bored.” I laughed a little at my answer.

Jay sighed and walked towards the kitchen. “I’m making food.”
“Make me some?” I asked.

“Nah, I’m good.” Jay replied.

“Scissors are in the drawer, remember?” I threatened.

“OKAY OKAY I GET IT. I’LL MAKE YOU BREAKFAST.”

I smiled at myself. Oh yeah, so accomplished. “Thanks JayBird!”

Jordan’s P.O.V

Nathan must not have left the whole night because when I woke up, he was still there. He lay next to me on the bed, sound asleep. I smiled and turned the other side. I saw my phone on the nightstand and picked it up.

‘Heyy Dani(; I miss u too! soo soo much! been so busy about the tour tho.. :( we need to meet up some time. text me when. any time, any place :)’

Gosh, I miss this kid. We used to hang out all the time before he suddenly became a popstar. Now literally everywhere I look, I see his face on posters, magazines, the TV, EVERYWHERE!
I’m happy for him, for sure. I mean, I was his best friend before this all happened, of course I’d support him.

I was gonna type a response when I felt Nathan stir on the other side of the bed.

I turned and eyed him weirdly. “Nathan, are you awake?”