Chapter 7- Night By The Pool

"Baby you're not the only one. You don't have to be afraid to fall in love." No Strings Attached, *NSYNC  

Jordan's P.O.V

  "YOU WHAT?!" I jumped up and screamed as soon as Heather finished telling us her 'spill' to Tom. Heather shot her hands up in front of her, attempting to shield herself in a way.

"Don't kill me!"

"Oh, I'ma murder you!" I screamed and jumped on her.

"OH WOAH, HOLD UP NOW!!" Rachael and Willow said and tried to break us apart.

"Jordan, CALM DOWN!" Willow screamed in my face.

I just kept scrawling away like a child, throwing my arms and legs in all places, just trying to get my emotions out. At one point, I just lost it. I broke down. I had enough. The tears started running down my cheeks uncontrollably, nonstop like a waterfall. My head was in my hands as I sobbed, but I felt Heather's warm embrace over me and Willow hugging me from my other side. Rachael also went to go grab some tissues and helped wipe away my tears.

"Shhh shhh, it's alright. Don't cry girl."  Heather whispered in my ear.

"NO. NO! It's NOT gonna be alright, it's NEVER gonna be alright. Not with Jason out there knowing that I escaped from him, knowing that he's probably watching my every move, knowing what he could do to me. I just can't take it. The one time I actually find someone that I actually love, someone that I just really connect with, I can't even have him without thinking that Jason is gonna pop out of nowhere, ready to possibly kill me or even Nathan!"

Everything in my head, everything in my heart that I've always wanted to let out, just came out right there. The words kept coming out of my mouth, and I couldn't stop them. 

"Jordan.-" Willow began stroking my hair.

"NO! Don't tell me to stop crying. Don't tell me that everything's gonna be alright. 'Cause we all know it won't be!" I basically repeated myself.

After 5 minutes of calming down a bit, I wiped away a few stray tears on my face and sighed. "I thought I was smart. I thought I was finally gonna get away from that monster that I'm ashamed to call my boyfriend. That one night, he was sound asleep. The night before, I packed my bags and hid them under the bed 'cause I knew he'd never look under there. In the middle of the night, I took my bags and carefully tip toed downstairs and made my way outside the door, I felt so free. I felt like a prisnor finally getting out of jail." I paused and looked over at my girls, who all had sympathetic looks on their faces, and were carefully listening to my story.

So, I continued, "Anways, I escaped that night. I didn't really know where to go, but all I knew was that it needed to be away from Jason. And besides, we were leaving that morning for the Bahamas, so I just needed to stay somewhere for a couple hours of sleep. I didn't wanna ask any of you guys because I know you'd all jump on Jason. And that would just make everything worse. You'd put yourselves in danger and I could never live with myself knowing one of you got hurt by him all because I dragged you into my problems. So I just stayed at my mom's house overnight. Her boyfriend wasn't home that night, so it was just me and her." 

I couldn't help it, the tears started coming back. "We sat that night together, all night. She told me that every night, she's cry herself to sleep, knowing her daughter is out there, living with some maniac who hits and beats her all the time. Thanks to Jason, I couldn't even keep in contact with my mom. I knew she had a boyfriend, but that night she told me that they were now engaged and were having a little baby girl. I couldn't even be there for the moment my own mother found out she was pregnant and that she was getting married all because of Jason."