Chapter 34- The Fight

"In my memory, all the small things, like daggers in my mind. In my memory, while my head bleeds, the words I'll never find. That I always meant to say to you, I can't." -Turn Your Face, Little Mix

Rachael’s P.O.V

After Jordan’s little…umm….Well I actually don’t even know what to call it to be honest.

Okay, after Jordan’s little ‘words’ tonight, we all agreed to call it a night and go to bed.

All the girls decided to let their guys sleep in the same room as them since it would be kinda awkward for us all to sleep in the living room again after what happened.

But as soon as I grabbed Jay and started to run up the stairs towards my room, I heard someone call my name.

I turned around to see Heather standing there with a look on her face. I groaned, oh no. I knew that face. That was Heather’s ‘I Love You So Much, Will You Do Something For Me Because You Love Me Too??’ look.

I went down a couple stairs and leaned against the railing, “What do you want, Heather?”

She smiled innocently, causing a small sparkle to appear in her caramel eyes.

Oh no Heather, you can use that little twinkle in your eye to fool anyone, BUT me! I’ve known you long enough to learn your ways…

“Can you stay up and watch our tipsy friend?” Heather asked, nodding behind her, towards Jordan, who was running around and giggling crazily with Kat.

Well I guess Kat has found her temporary twin. Wonderful.

I shook my head and grabbed Jay’s hand to start up the stares again. “Nope, I’m good. Night!” I said and started running up the stairs.

“RACHAEL!” Heather snapped.

“WHAT?!”

“Just look after Jordan until she passes out from all the drinks! It won’t take that long!”

“UGH!” I groaned and let go of Jay’s hand. “Jay, go to sleep. I’ll come up when I’m done looking after Jordan.” I said.

Jay gave me a small hug and went upstairs. I walked down the stairs slowly and saw Heather stand at the bottom with a huge smile on her face. When I reached the last step, she placed a hand on my shoulder. “You did the right thing.”

“Doing the right thing sucks.”

“Rachael?” I heard Jordan’s voice from the kitchen. I’m gone for one second to get some water, and she’s already looking for me.

 “What?!” I yelled back.

“Where are you? When are you coming back? I’m scared!!”

I closed the fridge and rolled my eyes. “Calm yourself Jordan, I’m just in the kitchen. I’ll be there in a second.”

“HURRY!!”

I searched the cabinets for a glass and poured some water in it before walking back out into the living room to find Jordan hiding under the blanket on the couch.

I put the glass of water on the table and walked over to the couch to pull the blanket off of Jordan.

“AHH!!” she exclaimed as she flipped and crashed down onto the floor with a thud.

Don’t ask me how. I really don’t know how that happened. All that alcohol is getting to her.

“Ouuchhh…” Jordan groaned as she sat up on the floor and rubbed her head.