Chapter 39- Madhouse

"Running from the madhouse...They won't take me back! Got the medicine, to give me what I need." -Madhouse, Little Mix

Jordan's P.O.V  

I have no idea what is going on, but I what do know is that I have some pretty strange friends in my life.

I stood in the kitchen and started looking through the cabinets to find some cups. Rachael and Willow all of a sudden abandoned me because Heather needed them, so now I'm in here alone trying to make breakfast.

"JORDAN!" I heard Willow shout. Didn't sound like she was too far away from where I was. Next thing I knew, she stood right across the table with Rachael.

"Oh so now you two decide to come help me with breakfast?" I asked.

Rachael laughed quietly and then shook her head. "Not quite. New plan. Ditch breakfast, we're all energized as it is. Instead, come with us, we have to show you something!"

I raised my eyebrow and set the cup down that I was holding. I leaned against the counter and stared up at them two. "So first, you guys force me out of bed to make breakfast. Then you guys ditch me and leave me by myself. And now, you guys are telling me to forget breakfast and go wherever you guys wanna go to show me something? What the heck is going on?!"

Willow grabbed my arm and Rachael grabbed my other one. Together, they dragged me to the kitchen and through the living room, towards the front door. "Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough." Willow reassured.

From the stairs, I heard Nathan shouting out “HEATHER! STOP! LET GO OF ME! LET GO OF ME NOW!”

I rolled my eyes. Whatever Heather was doing to him, she might as well continue to do it as long as it bugged him.

I could care less. I honestly could.

Willow and Rachael dragged me outside and towards the back of the car that we had. “What, are we going out to eat or something? Is this why you guys ditched breakfast?”

Rachael shook her head and pulled out the keys to the car. “Nope. Not quite. But you will find out soon enough, don’t worry.”

Willow opened the door and told me to go inside. I did as I was told and sat next to the door on the right. Rachael and Willow stayed outside as I sat in there alone.

And then once again, I heard that annoying voice. “Heather, if you do not let go of me right now, I will call the police. I will call the police and file you for harassment. You think I don’t mean that? I can and I will do exactly that!”

“NATHAN, SHUT UP!” Heather screamed in his face and sighed.“Now be a good boy and get your butt in the car before I force you.”

“I don’t see the big deal if you did make me, you already forced me out of bed and out of the house as well.”

“OH WOULD YOU JUST GO INSIDE BEFORE I HURT YOU?!”

Nathan, seeming scared, obeyed Heather’s directions and opened the car door. Oh joy.

I stared back at him with a look of disgust.

He just stared back at me with a shocked yet guilty face.

“Awh, they’re looking into each other’s eyes!” Kat exclaimed from the front seat as she hopped inside.

Nathan broke the gaze and got into the car. Heather got into the driver’s seat and told Willow and Rachael to sit in the back with me and Nathan.

They both squeezed into the middle and sat down. Willow sat next to me while Rachael sat beside Nathan.

“If y’all even try to kill each other, I will mess you both up. So don’t even think about going between me and Rachael.” Willow snapped as she buckled her seatbelt.