Chapter 26- You're My Girl

"Even if time goes by...Compared to anyone else in the world...I will cherish you my girl I will give you my all." -Beautiful, B2ST

Nathan's P.O.V

Having Jordan stand there next to me was so surreal. Just a couple days ago, I honestly thought I'd never see her ever again.

 Now, here she is. And this time, she's not leaving.

Jordan placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. "Well Einstein, I'm guessing it was your idea?"

"And that guess would be correct!" replied Jay.

Kat gasped and threw her hand to her chest. "You guys came all the way here for us?!"

Max licked his spoon clean and smiled up at her. He nodded his head.

Kat gasped again and this time threw both her head to her mouth. She jumped up and down like a little kid on Christmas who just received the biggest present on the face of the Earth. Max smiled and held out his arm to pull Kat into a hug.

Even I thought those two were adorable.

“I’m tired.” Heather said out loud as she threw her head back and let out a yawn. “Heather needs her sleep.”

Jordan threw her arms up and shot her an unbelievable look. “We just caught up with the guys and now you’re suddenly tired?!” she asked in disbelief.

“Yeah Heather, don’t ya wanna hang with your boyfriend?” Rachael smirked and gave Heather a small push towards Tom.

Tom held out his arms and grabbed Heather before she could even balance herself. She ended up falling into Tom’s chest.

We all laughed at her while Tom just wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and smiled widely.

“Awwhhh he missed his girlfriend!” Kat exclaimed.

“Yupp, the feeling’s mutual.” Heather muttered into Tom’s chest and struggled to stand back up, obviously failing.

I leaned back in my chair to stretch my arms. Jordan spun around and held out her arms when she laid her eyes on me. “Where’s my hug?” she asked.

I was a bit taken aback, but I wasted no time in getting up and embracing Jordan in a warm hug.

Oh how I missed her touch.

Jordan’s P.O.V

This is what I wanted. This is what I needed. This is what I missed.

This is what I should’ve gotten that day at the airport, for the very least.

Nathan held me a bit tighter, and I didn’t hesitate or hold back at all. I couldn’t resist his amazing scent or warmness that he had.

I smiled to myself and laid my head on his shoulder.

Rachael’s P.O.V

Well look what we have here. It’s about time, and that is all I can say. A simple hug like that is what the rest of us have been waiting for from them two.

I slapped Jay’s back to get his attention and watched his jump a little at the pain. I ignored that and pointed at Nathan and Jordan, trying to give him the clue.

He smiled when he finally realized what I was referring to and smiled. He held up his hand and gestured for me to bend down so he can tell me something.

I slowly bent down and put my ear to his mouth. “It’s a start.” He whispered.