Chapter 42- Bowling Surprises & Maxy-Poo

"Lust ain't love, if ya know the difference." -Do Ya Thang, Rihanna

*1 week later

Heather’s P.O.V

And so now, my dears, comes the easier part of our lives. Ever since Nathan and Jordan made up, everything else just seemed to fit in place and everyone was happy.

The boys all left the next day and went back to England to start recording their new albums and doing other stuff while the girls and I just stayed here at our home.

There wasn’t one second that Nathan and Jordan weren’t communicating with each other in some way.

It’s crazy how much they like each other. Crazy, I tell ya.

And so now, here I am, sitting in my room, instant messaging Tom on Skype since he was in a meeting and wasn’t even supposed to be talking to me. Oh well, YOLO :P

I was about to type a reply to Tom when I heard Willow yell something from downstairs. “AYO, CHICAS?! GET DOWN HERE!”

I sighed and quickly sent a message to Tom telling him that I had to go. He replied back saying that he got caught anyone and his phone was being confiscated until the meeting was done. Ohhh, my little TomTom!

I got up from my bed and ran downstairs, greeting the rest of the girls in the kitchen. I grabbed a can of Pepsi from the fridge and leaned against the counter, staring back at everyone else. “Hey, you yelled?”

Willow stood by the sink and nodded. “Yep! That was none other than me! Okay so I know that the boys are not here anymore-“

“OHHH MY MAXY!!!” Kat shouted out. Her head fell and she started to tear up a little, but her hands were covering her face.

Rachael walked over and tried to calm her down. “Shh it’s okay Kat. You’ll see him soon, he just has his job to do at the moment.”

“But I want him with me now!”

“Well we all wanna see our boyfriends, Kat, but we cant. Them being a famous boyband doesn’t really help.” Jordan said.

“Besides the fact that they’re hot and famous.” Willow swooned over the thought of them, or more specifically, Siva.

I smacked Willow’s arm ligtly and raised my eyebrow. “Now why did you yell for us exactly?”

Willow rubbed her arm and stuck out her tongue at me before continuing what she was saying before. “Okay well we haven’t really gone out and done anything which kinda sucks considering we’re practically teenage girls that can’t have fun in our lives.”

“CORRECTION!” Jordan jumped up with a smirk plastered on her face. “I’M the only teenager left here. The rest of you oldies are past 20!”

I walked over to Jordan and smacked her arm as well. Gosh, why do so many people need to get smacked today?

“Jordan, I am the oldest here at only 21. I am not old. And even if I was, I would look very good for my age.” I said to myself.

Jordan rolled her eyes and grabbed my Pepsi can, taking a sip from it. I shot her a glare, but she just gave me an innocent smile. “What? I’m borrowing.”

“Okay well ANYWAYS,” Willow spoke up again. “I was thinking we should go out and do something. Together. All of us. Like we used to do before we even met the boys. And then when we get home, we can Skype the guys.”

“Yeah, if they’re even still awake by then.” Rachael muttered.

Kat gasped and threw her hands to her mouth. “CAN WE GO BOWLING?! I LOVE BOWLING!”