Chapter 28- "Jordan's Missing!"

"I will let you listen to my heart through my own style. Oh listen, listen, listen, girl." - Beautiful, B2ST

Heather's P.O.V

I woke up with this weird feeling in my stomach. Something didn't really feel right. I sat on my bed and contemplated on whether or not I should force myself up.

Losing the battle, I slowly got up from the bed and started walking out the door and down the hallway.

My eyes were barely fully open as it was morning, my absolute least time of the day simply because my sleep was interrupted.

Jordan's room was at the end of the hallway, just before the staircase. I made sure to quickly remind her to get up before I went downstairs.

"JOOOORRRRDDAAANNNNN!!! SUN'S UP, WHICH MEANS YOU NEED TO BE UP!" I somewhat yelled as I walked by her bedroom door, which was left open just a bit.

I didn't even bother to really take a look at her door or even make sure she was in there. I just went downstairs as fast as possible. I was still tired, but I wanted food.

"Hey, did someone start making breakf-" I asked as I walked into the living room.

I was quickly interrupted my Rachael shushing me as she bent over a passed out Tom on the floor. Willow stood next to her, holding something behind her back.

"Oh dear gosh." I groaned and threw my head back. "Come on guys, I'm the girlfriend here. I'm the one who's gonna have to deal with all his crap when he wakes up from your little prank, just remember that."

"Yeah, we know that perfectly well." Willow replied and laughed mischievously. She leaned over to the small table next to the couch and picked up a black and white feather.

I gave her a confused look. "Where the heck did you-" 

"SHHHHH!" I was shhh'd once again by Rachael.

I rolled my eyes and stood there, watching their prank in action.

Classic.

Well that is, before I realized what they were actually doing.

Rachael pulled out a can of whip cream and once again placed her finger on her mouth. She took off the cap and shook the container.

At first, I thought she would just put the whip cream on his hand, and then wiggle the feather on his face, then he'd get whip cream on his face, yadda yadda yadda. Classic sleeping prank.

Boy was I wrong.

Rachael did indeed put a whole bunch of whip cream on not only one of his hands, but both. She also managed to squirt some on his hair and small portions of his face.

She was about to go in for more sections, but I grabbed the bottle of whip cream from her hand. "Hold yourself before you go overboard with this thing."

Rachael rolled her eyes and motioned for Willow to do her job.

Willow laughed quietly and bent down to reach Tom.

Explicit warning for all those anti-dirty people out there, but instead of flicking that feather around his face she motioned that thing around his crotch.

"What the fu-" Tom's hand flew to cover his junk, resulting in whip cream all over it.

I bit my lip to hold back the huge urge to laugh.

As soon as that feather touched his body, his hands flew everywhere. His junk, his face, and even his chest.

He stood up and looked at Rachael and Willow, who were literally rolling on the floor laughing.