Chapter 2- He Likes Me?

"It's a lesson to be learned, even the good guys get burned." No Strings Attached, *NSYNC

Jordan's P.O.V

“So your name is Nathan Sykes, you’re in a famous British boyband called The Wanted, you have a young sister named Jessica, you love Manchester United, and you kissed Britney Spears when you were little?” I tried to summarize everything that Nathan has just told me, as I was sitting on his lap, [Awkward much? The other girls insisted in having their own seats and me, being the youngest, and slowest, had no choice but to sit on someone’s lap. Nathan was quick to offer for some reason.]

“Yes, that’s pretty much all I just said.” He smiled.

“Ohh I’m good I said.” I said to myself.

He looked over to me and then smiled. AGAIN, THAT SMILE. “Alright, now my turn. So your name is Jordan Blake, you’re a straight A student, originally from Boston, but grew up in Stratford, Canada . Uhh you have an older brother named Nick, who you don’t get to see often because he got a job in California. Your favorite boyband of all time is *NSYNC, but soon it will be The Wanted.”-he smirked at me and then continued,-“ You’re a huge Celtics fan, hate the Yankees, and you’re first and still present celebrity crush is Lance Bass.”

My eyes went a little wide. Was I really that big of a blabbermouth? Guess so.

“Alright then, that’s all correct, and I learned a new thing about myself. I’m a huge blabbermouth.” I said and looked down.

“You obviously haven’t met Tom properly yet.” Nathan replied and nodded towards Tom who looked like he was having a full on conversation with Heather. It was like they were meant to be.

Big mouths. Awkward. Weird. Crazy. Insane. I would’ve gone on, but Max’s instant poking of my shoulder knocked me out of my thoughts.

“Seems like you too are having a blast, aren’t ya?” he asked.

“What?” Nathan, confused.

“Well I mean, Nathan, if I had an extremely fit girl sitting on my lap and talking to me, I’d be pretty happy to.” He replied with a grin.

Boys will be boys.

"HEYYYY JORDAANNNN!!!!" I heard Willow scream from the back.

I turned around and tried to find her. "Yes?"

"IF WE GET TO THE HOTEL AND I SUDDENLY 'DISAPPEARED', I MIGHT BE IN THE POOL WITH SIVA, OKAY?" she screamed back.

“WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!” I screamed back at her.

“BECAUSE I’M IN THE SCREAMING MOOD.” She replied.

"Umm...ohh..kayy. That's awesome for you." I replied and turned to Nathan.

"Your friends are always this weird?" he asked with a smile on his face,

"I could ask you the same thing." I countered and then pointed to Jay and Max, who were making fun of Siva with the whole 'drawer seat' thing.

"Hmmm....I'll give you that, Blake." he smirked.

"WE'RE HERREE!!!" Kat screamed and was in no rush to open the door, and then grab Max and pull him out with her. "Let's go."

"Wait, go where?!" I asked.

"Ummm....we're gonna....uhh...also go to the pool with Willow & Siva." she covered up.

Heather jumped out and said, "Well if you end up pregnant, I ain't calling the hospital."

"Wonderful friend you are!" she said and ran upstairs with Max.