learning about 9/11

*The older Graceffa-Preda kids learn about 9/11 during virtual school. Thank you so much to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this. Enjoy. Love • Bree ❤️💙🤍🇺🇸*

This oneshot is dedicated to all of those who lost their lives in the attacks on September 11th, 2001.
Let Us Never Forget

Today is Friday September 11th, and Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, and Luna are doing virtual school today!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven are all having a short lesson about 9/11.

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven are all watching a video explaining what 9/11 was and showing some short clips of what happened.

Joey and Daniel were just in elementary school when 9/11 happened and they both remember what happened vividly!

The 9/11 lesson is the last lesson of the day for Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven.

Luna has finished her school work for the day and she and River are both watching Haven's laptop screen in confusion.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash's outfits*

"Daddy, Papa, why is the big building on fire?" Luna asks Joey and Daniel softly.

Daniel frowns at Luna, unsure on what Luna should know at only five years old.

"Baby, we can explain what happened in detail when you get a little older but some very mean people hit the towers which were called the Word Trade Center or also known as the Twin Towers to hurt people they didn't know." Daniel says to Luna and Luna frowns.

"What did they hit them with? A big ball?" River asks Joey and Daniel.

"No, some evil people took control of airplanes and hit the towers with them." Joey says to River.

"An airpwane?" River asks Joey and Joey nods.

"Mhm, an airplane like we get on to travel." Joey says to River.

"Why did they do that?" Luna asks Daniel and Joey.

Daniel frowns to Joey, not wanting to confuse Luna and River, but also not wanting to frighten them and make them scared of airplanes now.

"We don't know why they did what they did but they wanted to hurt people." Joey says to Luna.

"Did the people who did it go to jail for a million years?" River asks Daniel and Joey.