river's arm sprain

*River sprains his arm after jumping off of the trampoline. Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree! 💞*

River, Luna and Eden are all happily jumping on the trampoline together! Something the three of them do often!

Joey and Daniel have a rule where older kids jump together and little kids jump together!

"I jump off now!" River says with a big cheeky smile at Luna and Eden.

"No!" Eden says as she holds River's hand and River stops her.

"Yes, I jump now!" River says happily to Luna and Eden.

"No! That's bad, River! Don't!" Luna says to her little brother with sass.

River doesn't listen to his sisters and he happily jumps off of the trampoline anyway and he lands on his left arm awkwardly.

River begins to cry loudly and holds onto his arm as Luna and Eden both gasps loudly at their brother.

"River! I told you not to!" Luna says sternly at her baby brother.

"Uh oh!" Eden says with a big frown at River.

Maria walks outside with the dogs and quickly walks over as she sees River laying on the ground and is crying loudly.

"What happened? What happened?" Maria asks in worry as she tends to River's side.

"River was bad!" Eden says to Maria.

"River jumped off of the trampoline and he fell on his arm!" Luna says with a frown.

Maria shouts for Joey and Daniel and holds River in her arms.

"Where does it hurt, River?" Maria asks River softly.

River doesn't answer Maria, but instead he cries some more.

"I told him not to, Nonna!" Luna says as she and Eden both walk over to River.

"Yeah!" Eden says to Maria.

Daniel then quickly runs over to Maria and River.

"What happened, mom? What happened?" Daniel asks Maria.

"He jumped off of the trampoline. I think he sprained his arm. You two will have to take him to the hospital." Maria says to Daniel.

Daniel frowns and picks up River up as Joey comes outside with Ash in his arms.

"We gotta take River to the hospital, Joey!" Daniel says to Joey and Joey panics.

"What? Why? What happened?" Joey asks Daniel and Maria with lots of worry.

"River jumped off of the trampoline and I think he sprained his arm." Maria says to Joey and Joey frowns.

"Oh no. Okay, let's go! Let's go!" Joey says as Daniel nods in agreement.

Maria stays at the house with Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, Eden and Ash while Joey, Daniel and River all go to the hospital together.

River frowns at both Joey and Daniel as he sits in his car seat, holding his arm. .

"Arm hurts, Daddy and Papa." River says softly to Joey and Daniel.

Daniel tries to drive as fast as he can to the hospital and frowns at River.

"I know it hurts, buddy. It's okay! The doctors will make it feel all better for you!" Joey says as River cries again.

"No! No doctor!" River says as he begins to get really scared.