luna turns 5 during quarantine!

*The Graceffa-Preda's celebrate Luna's fifth birthday in quarantine! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for always helping me! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💖👸🏼*

- The Night Before -

Today is the night before Luna's fifth birthday!

Luna really did not want to have a quarantine fifth birthday party, but she has to now, due the Coronavirus still lingering around a little bit. Everybody wants to still be cautious and still stay safe!

Luna will have a quarantine birthday party just like Eden did for her second birthday!

However, Luna is very excited to still have her princess birthday party, even though none of her friends can come over. Having her family around makes her very happy.

While the kids are all in bed for the night, Daniel, Joey and Maria are all downstairs setting up balloons and some princess birthday party decorations!

Daniel is hanging up a birthday banner with streamers and also has blown up some birthday balloons!

Maria is in the kitchen baking Luna's birthday cake and Joey just checked on Sakura and her kittens for the night!

Joey quietly walks downstairs with Ash in his arms. Ash was asleep but due to a bad dream, he is now wide awake.

"Look, Ashy! Look at Papa and Nonna!" Joey says in a babyfied voice making Ash smile.

Ash looks around at all of the birthday decorations and then he coos at Daniel and Maria, making Joey smile ear to ear.

Daniel then looks at Ash and Joey, smiling at the both of them.

"What are you doing up this late, mister?" Daniel asks Ash playfully as he kisses Ash's cheeks.

"I went into our bedroom to check in on him and he was crying. He must have had a bad dream." Joey says with a frown and Daniel frowns.

"Aww buddy! Come here, Papa's got you. Papa's got you." Daniel says softly to Ash as he picks up Ash and holds him.

"Sakura and the kittens are all settled in for the night! Luna wants all of them to join her birthday party tomorrow with the rest of the animals." Joey says as he giggles and smiles at Daniel and Daniel smiles back at him.

"Luna is too cute." Daniel says to Joey and Joey happily nods at Daniel.

"Oh, yes she is! Luna wants all of the animals down here just like Eden's birthday!" Joey says as he giggles.

Joey then smells the birthday cake and smiles at Maria.

"The birthday cake smells AMAZING, Maria!" Joey says to Maria happily.