luca's 13th birthday

*Joey, Daniel, Maria and the kids all celebrate Luca's 13th birthday with him! I know Luca is younger in real life but he is older in my book! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🖤*

Today is Luca's THIRTEENTH birthday!

Today, Luca and his mom Skyler are going to fly in from Massachusetts to California to celebrate his thirteenth birthday with Joey, Daniel, Maria and the kids!

Luca really loves being in California to visit and he loves seeing his Nonna, Uncle Daniel, Uncle Joey and his eight cousins - Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash!

Joey, Daniel, Maria, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash are all getting dressed and getting ready for Luca and Skyler's arrival!

Luca and Skyler will visit for a few days, which has Joey, Daniel, Maria and all of the kids very excited.

Ash is fast asleep in his swing and Eden sits and watches her baby brother.

"Hi, Ash! Hiiii!" Eden says happily as she rocks Ash's swing and rubs his head.

Ash begins to move around in his swing and begins to cry, making Eden frown.

"DADDY! PAPA! Ash sad!" Eden says as she calls for Joey and Daniel.

Daniel walks over to Ash and Eden and picks up Ash from his swing, calming him down right away.

"Shhh, it's okay, baby boy! It's okay, baby! I think Ash is getting hungry! Aren't you, baby boy? Daddy is pumping some yummy milk for you! Yeah!" Daniel says as he rocks Ash in his arms.

"I made him sad, Papa! I sorry!" Eden says as she looks up at Daniel and frowns at him.

"Aww, no you didn't, sweety! It is time for Ash to eat, so he is sad when he is hungry!" Daniel says to Eden as he rubs her head making her smile.

Meanwhile, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River are all organizing all of the toys and games in the play room together!

Joey and Daniel finally made one of the last empty rooms that are downstairs into a play area for the kids, so they aren't in the living room 24/7 making a mess.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash's outfits*

"The playroom is looking great guys!" Joey says happily to Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River all say in unison to Joey happily.

"You're welcome! We just need to keep the playroom clean!" Joey explains to Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River.