meeting baby flynn!

*The Graceffa-Preda family meet Colleen's baby Flynn! Aspen is 10, Everett is 8, Maxwell is 6, Haven is 5, Luna is 3, River is 2 and Eden is 8 months old! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Joey, Daniel and the kids are getting ready to head to Colleen's house to meet Colleen and Erik's new baby boy, Flynn Timothy Stocklin!

All of the kids are very very excited to meet baby Flynn. They have been begging Joey and Daniel to death to go see Flynn ever since Colleen, Erik and baby Flynn came home from the hospital a few weeks ago.

All of the kids are all dressed and ready to go! They are just waiting for Daniel and Joey to get finished getting ready upstairs. All of the kids are sitting in the living room patiently waiting with Maria.

Maria is going to stay home with the dogs and she wants to help Daniel and Joey by cleaning up the mess from all of the holiday festivities during the past few days of fun.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden's outfits*

"Are you guys excited to meet Colleen and Erik's new baby? What is his name again?" Maria asks the kids. 

"His name is Flynn, Nonna!" Aspen says proudly with a grin.

"Flynn is very a cute name! I love it!" Maria says with a cheeky smile.

"I know, it's really cute! Flynn fits him perfectly!" Aspen says to Maria.

"I SO EXCITED!" Luna says, jumping up and down in excitement. 

"Ya! Me too! Me too!" River says, also jumping up and down.

"YES! I'm so excited to see Flynn and hold him!" Haven says with excitement.

"Me too! He is so cute and tiny!" Everett says happily.

"I can't wait to hold him!" Maxwell says as he rocks his arms like you do with a baby.

"Na Na Na! Na Na Na!" Eden says to Maria and Maria smiles ear to ear at her.

"Hi, Eden! Come here, baby girl!" Maria says as she picks up Eden and softly kisses her cheek.

"Take a lot of pictures for me, okay?" Maria says to the kids.

"I will Nonna! I will make sure Daddy and Papa take pictures too!" Aspen says to Maria.

Everett pets Wolf and hugs him.

"Lark, hug!" Luna says as she hugs Lark tightly.

"Storm! I wanna give you a hug!" Maxwell says as he pets Storm and then hugs him.

Maria continues to talk with the kids while they wait for Joey and Daniel to get ready.

*****
Daniel and Joey are downstairs and are ready to go and visit Colleen, Erik and Flynn!