pregnant..... again?!?

*Joey finds out he is pregnant AGAIN! Thank you so much for my bff JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this as usual! I hope you guys enjoy! This was written prior to the breakup. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💚

Daniel is getting Ash dressed into his little swimsuit because he is going to give him some basic swim lessons since he is only a few months old!

Daniel loves making sure that all of the Graceffa-Preda kids know basic water safety just incase they fall in the pool!

Joey just took a pregnancy test because he wanted to drink some alcohol later when his and Daniel's friends come over for a party. Joey just found out he is pregnant again and he is very scared and nervous.

Joey is absolutely terrified, unsure on what Daniel will think. Joey and Daniel totally forgot to schedule Daniel's vasectomy last year due to the puppies being born and other things happening in their extremely busy lives.

"Are you ready to go swimming, Ash? Are you ready?" Daniel asks Ash in a babyfied voice.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Ash says as he giggles and smiles at Daniel, making Daniel smile ear to ear at him.

"You love the pool, Ash! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Daniel says as he softly kisses Ash's chubby cheeks and Ash smiles at his Papa.

Joey quietly walks into the master bedroom and sees Ash and Daniel being together, making him smile ear to ear.

"Hey Danny?" Joey says softly to Daniel and Daniel looks up and smiles at Joey.

"Hello, handsome man!" Daniel says to Joey happily.

"Hey baby. And hi, Ash!" Joey says to both Daniel and Ash.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Ash says as he smiles up at Joey.

"Daniel... I have to show you something and I don't want you mad at me." Joey says in a serious tone to Daniel and Daniel frowns at Joey.

"I could never be mad at you, babe. I will always be there for you to support you, no matter what." Daniel says to Joey.

Joey then shows Daniel the very positive pregnancy test he just took a few minutes ago.

Ash tries to grab at the pregnancy test but Joey quickly stops him.

"No no, Ash! Don't touch! That is yucky!" Joey says to Ash and Ash laughs happily

Daniel then looks up at Joey with tears in his eyes.

"Joey.." Daniel says softly to Joey.

Joey begins to cry himself and gets very upset. Joey knows Daniel is mad at him.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Ash says to Joey and Daniel, clearly confused on what is going on right now.

Daniel then hugs Joey tightly, calming him down softly.

"It is going be okay, baby. I am not mad at all. Am I shocked? Yes! But I could never be mad at you. This is my fault." Daniel says to Joey.

"No, this is my fault, Danny. I should have been on birth control by now. Ash hasn't been nursing since he was three weeks old I should have gotten on birth control like I should have." Joey says as he sniffles and wipes away his tears and his nose.

Daniel continues to hug Joey and Joey sobs loudly in his arms.

"I am sorry, Daniel. I'll end the pregnancy if you think we can't handle another baby. We have so much going on in our lives and this is my fault." Joey says to Daniel in a whisper.

Daniel then becomes very shocked by Joey's comments.

"End it? Excuse me? No, love. No no no. If there is a baby inside of you, then this is a gift. All children are a gift. You are sooo lucky to be able to have children with no issues what so ever. I want this baby. We created this baby together, love. To create a baby, it takes the both of us." Daniel says to Joey as he rubs Joey's shoulders.

Joey sniffles again and looks up at Daniel.

"You are right, Danny. You are so right, this baby is such a gift and is coming for a reason. Everything happens for a reason. We are so lucky to never have never fertility issues like a lot of our friends have." Joey says to Daniel and Daniel nods.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Ash says loudly, making Joey and Daniel both giggle and smile at him.

"I guess Ash is excited for be a big brother." Joey says as he kisses Ash's cheek and Daniel smiles at Joey and Ash

"Come here, love. Give me a hug. I am going to be with you the entire way. I love you." Daniel says as he kisses Joey a few times.

"I love you too. I love you so much. Well, it looks like the storage room won't be a storage room anymore." Joey says as he giggles at Daniel.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Ash says, making Joey and Daniel both smile.

"Ash just wants attention, don't you? You look so cute in your new swim trunks! I love them!" Joey says in a babyfied voice at Ash.

Daniel wipes away Joey's tears and smiles at Ash.

"You are the best, Danny." Joey says softly to Daniel.

Daniel kisses Joey's forehead and cradles him like a baby, making Joey giggle.

"No, Joey. You are the best." Daniel say to Joey.

"No! You are the best, Danny." Joey says as he kisses Daniel twice.

"Do you wanna sit on the swing outside and watch the kids, my mom and I swim in the pool?" Daniel asks Joey as he rubs Joey's cheeks.

"I wanna dip my feet in the pool and watch all of you swim. Especially Ash! Ash is a water baby!" Joey says as Ash smiles at Daniel and Joey.

"Aww, yes! Ash really loves the water! He is going to learn how to swim super quick just like Eden and River!" Daniel says to Joey and Joey nods.

Daniel then picks Joey up and craddles him and kisses his nose before setting him down.

"Well let's get Ash in the pool! He is getting very excited to go swimming!" Joey says to Daniel.

Daniel takes Ash and carries him and Joey takes a picture

"Cutie pies!" Joey says to Daniel happily

Daniel turns around and smiles ear to ear at Joey.

"You are cuter!" Daniel says to Joey.

"I think Ash is the cutest!" Joey says as he playfully pinches Ash's cheek.

"Woah! Your symptoms these last few weeks make so much sense! They were early pregnancy symptoms!" Daniel says to Joey.

"Oh my gosh! I am so dumb!" Joey says as he laughs loudly.

"No, you aren't! Every pregnancy is different!" Daniel says to Joey.

"That is true! But wow, this pregnancy has been so draining so far! I hope it eases up soon!" Joey says fo Daniel.

"I am sure it will, love!" Daniel says as he kisses Joey a few times.

Daniel, Joey and Ash then all go downstairs and head outside to let Ash swim in the pool! :)

Another Graceffa-Preda baby is on the way! 😉