wolf gets hurt

*Wolf gets hurts after a long hike with Maria and Daniel. Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌸*

Maria and Daniel have taken the dogs out on a fun hike near their house! Maria and Daniel love to take Wolf, Storm and Lark out to get much needed exercise even though they get plenty of exercise chasing the kids all day. 

Maria and Daniel love to take Wolf, Storm and Lark out by themselves without any of the kids and enjoy the one on one time together!

Daniel and Maria's relationship right now is the closest it has ever been and Daniel and Maria love it. Daniel and Maria's relationship was rocky when Daniel was a teenager due to Maria's unhealthy marriage to Daniel's dad. But now, they are very close. Daniel loves how close Maria is with Joey and how close Maria is with the kids.

"Daniel, I hope you know how proud I am of you. You make me such a proud mom." Maria says, kissing Daniel's cheek.

"Aw! Thank you, Mama! And I am so proud of you! I am so grateful everyday I have you here so I can spend time with you and for you to be with the kids and Joey as well! We all love you!" Daniel says to Maria.

"And I love you!" Maria says with a grin at Daniel.

Daniel and Maria continue to walk around the trail with Wolf, Storm and Lark!

- The Next Day -
Maria and Joey are getting the six older kids ready for school! Daniel has taken Wolf to the vet to get checked out since he had a rough night and is in a lot of pain.

"Ahh, good day everyone! Welcome to today's video! So, I am on school duty this morning with the kids! Daniel had to take Wolfie to the vet this morning to get checked out. Poor Wolfie, the padding on his paws looked so bad and almost raw looking! So Daniel is getting Wolf checked out and getting him some medicine." Joey says as he fixes his hair.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden's outfits*

"Hi, camera!" Maxwell says as he waves at the vlogging camera.

"Good morning!" Aspen, Haven and Everett say in unison at the camera.

"HI!" Luna and River say loudly as they wave at the camera.

Joey then films Maria and Eden together. Maria is holding Eden in her arms and Eden waves at Joey.

"Say hi Eden! Hi, Edie!" Joey says as he vlogs Eden and Maria together.

"Daaaa! Daaaa!" Eden says with a big cheeky smile at Joey.

"Good morning, Joey!" Maria says happily at Joey and the vlog camera.