aspen's gets braces!

*Aspen gets braces put on her teeth! Thank you to my bff JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🌈❤️*

Today, Aspen is going to get her braces on both her top and bottom teeth!

Aspen has known she would probably needs braces ever since she was nine years old and she has been nervous about it because she heard a lot of bad stories! 

Aspen just turned twelve years old and her mouth is now ready for braces! Aspen will have braces for about two to three years, so right before high school she will perfect and straight teeth!

Right now, Joey, Daniel, Aspen and Ash are all getting ready to head to the orthodontist office for Aspen's braces procedure.

Aspen and Daniel are finishing up getting ready upstairs while Joey is downstairs with Ash.

"Da da! Da da! Da da!" Ash says as he happily army crawls over to Joey, who is sitting on the couch.

"Hi, handsome boy! Hi! Look at you! You are crawling around so early! You are even six months old! Well, almost six months in a few days." Joey says as he vlogs a small clip of Ash army crawling around on the floor.

"Ba ba ba!" Ash says happily at Joey as he does grabby hands at Joey and giggles at him.

"Mhm! I see, Ashy!" Joey says to Ash as he fixes Ash's hair.

Joey then happily picks up Ash and sits Ash in his lap.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Ash says as he tries to grab at the vlogging camera, making Joey giggle and smile.

"No no! Don't touch, baby! Don't touch!" Joey says as he softly kisses Ash's cheek and giggles.

Ash coos at Joey and plays with Joey's fingers, making Joey giggle and smile.

A few seconds later, Aspen walks downstairs and frowns at Joey, knowing what is about to happen today.

"Aspen, are you ready for this?" Joey asks Aspen as Ash smiles at his biggest sister.

Aspen shakes her head no at Joey and begins to frown.

"No, not really, Daddy. I am going to look like a metal mouth today." Aspen says at Joey.

"Aw, that's okay! But your teeth are going to look so gorgeous and straight by the time you begin high school." Joey says to Aspen, making her frown some more.

"I wish I looked good now, Daddy." Aspen says to Joey softly.

"You do, sweety! You always look good no matter what." Joey says to Aspen making Aspen slightly smile.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Ash says as he does grabby hands at Aspen and Aspen happily picks up Ash and holds him.

"Aww, he loves you!" Joey says as he smiles at Ash and Aspen together.

"I love Ash too!" Aspen says as she kisses Ash's cheek, making Ash giggle and smile.

"And you will always look good, Aspen. Even with braces you will look amazing." Joey says to Aspen and Aspen frown a bit.

"It is going to really really hurt and I am going to look sooooo ugly with the braces on my teeth." Aspen says to Joey as he bounces Ash playfully, making Ash giggle.

"No, you won't! And you won't look ugly sweety. You will never look ugly." Joey says to Aspen, making Aspen smile a little.

Daniel then walks down the steps and walks over to Joey, Ash and Aspen.