happy anniversary, my love

*Joey and Daniel celebrate their anniversary! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌹*

Today is Joey and Daniel's 12th wedding anniversary!

These past twelve years have been absolutely amazing for Joey and Daniel. They have adopted three husky dogs - Wolf, Storm and Lark, and they have had seven children together - Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden and have a baby boy Ash on the way! 

Today, Daniel has a lot of fun and very romantic things planned for himself and Joey to do for their anniversary. But first, he has to wake Joey up and get him ready for their very fun and romantic day!

Daniel has just made breakfast for himself and Joey to eat together in bed, a tradition they have done these past twelve years.

Daniel walks slowly upstairs and he then opens the master bedroom quietly. Daniel then walks over his and Joey's shared king size bed, where Joey is fast asleep.

Daniel softly rubs Joey's back and Joey begins to wake up slowly

Daniel softly rubs Joey's back and Joey begins to wake up slowly. Joey then opens up his eyes and sees Daniel standing above him and Joey smiles at him.

Joey sees a bouquet of flowers that Daniel bought for him on his end table and Joey awes and smiles at Daniel. Joey then smells the flowers making Daniel smile.

"Good morning, beautiful." Daniel says softly to Joey as he tenderly rubs Joey's forehead.

"Good morning, mister." Joey says as he and Daniel kiss each other softly a few times.

"Happy anniversary, my love." Daniel says to Joey softly as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Happy anniversary, baby. I love you." Joey says softly at Daniel as he smiles at him.

"I love you, too! How are you feeling this morning, baby?" Daniel asks Joey.

"I feel pretty good. My back is still sore but I feel very rested now. Thank you for letting me go to bed early last night." Joey says as he kisses Daniel again.

"No problem, love. You needed your rest. And stop lifting things that are way too heavy! We can't have you down with a bad back. And plus, you need to go to bed earlier since you are pregnant, babe. And Baby Ash is moving a lot in there this morning, I feel him!" Daniel says as he rubs Joey's growing baby bump.

"Yay! You finally felt Ash kick! Aww!" Joey says as he cheers and smiles ear to ear.

"Finally! He is very stubborn like his Daddy and wouldn't let me feel him kick!" Daniel says to Joey as he tenderly kisses Joey's baby bump.

"Aww, you brought me breakfast in bed this morning? Aw, thank you, Danny!" Joey says as he smiles ear to ear at Daniel and he kisses Daniel again.

"You're welcome, babe! It is an anniversary tradition for us to eat breakfast in bed together!" Daniel says and Joey happily smiles at Daniel.