telling the kids about the new baby!

*Joey and Daniel tell the kids about the new baby that is on the way! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 👶🏼💚*

Today is going to be a VERY special day in the Graceffa-Preda household! Today, Joey and Daniel are going to tell the kids about the new baby that is on the way!

Joey has hit the safety point of twelve weeks pregnant and he is so ready to tell the kids the very very exciting news! Aspen has known about the baby since the very beginning but the other six kids don't know anything about the new baby!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River are all in school for the day and Eden is still fast asleep upstairs in Joey and Daniel's bed.

Joey and Daniel are currently cuddling on the couch together. They just made a very special and fun box to tell everyone the exciting baby news!

The tiny gray box has a white newborn baby onesie that says "Surprise" with gold text and on top of the white newborn baby onesie is a 4D ultrasound picture of the new baby that Joey had done yesterday morning!

Maria just got home from her daily morning walk with Wolf, Storm and Lark and she is currently making herself some breakfast in the kitchen!

Daniel is rubbing Joey's baby bump and tenderly kisses Joey's cheek softly, making Joey's cheeks blush. Joey looks up at Daniel, smiling at him and lays his head on his shoulder.

"Danny, do you wanna tell your mom the exciting news first?" Joey asks Daniel in a whisper and with a big smile.

"Definitely." Daniel says, making Joey smile ear to ear.

"Mama! Come here real quick." Daniel says, calling Maria from the living room.

"What is it you two?" Maria asks Joey and Daniel as she walks over to them.

"Daniel and I have something to show you!" Joey says as he secretly films Maria.

"It is nothing scary, is it? You two always do scary pranks on me and I really really hate it!" Maria says, making both Daniel and Joey laugh loudly.

"No, it is not a prank! I promise, Maria!" Joey says to Maria with a cheeky grin.

"Here, Mama. Open this box up." Daniel says, handing the box to Maria.

"I'm so scared! This is so scary to me!" Maria screeches loudly, making Joey and Daniel laugh.

"Shhh! Eden is still sleeping upstairs, Maria." Joey says as he shushes Maria and giggles.

"It is nothing scary, Mom! Come on! Open the box up!" Daniel says to Maria with some sass.

Maria opens the box up ever so slowly, afraid something might pop out and scare her.

Maria then looks in the box and gasps in excitement and in absolute surprise.