the triplet's first drs appointment!

This is the last chapter in this book 🥺 But DON'T worry! Janiel Oneshots 3 will be coming out soon! Even though Joey and Daniel have broken up, I love this family I've created and I have so many more ideas to share! I wanna say thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me! They have been helping me keep this book updated and as fast as I could! Enjoy this last oneshot for this book and get ready for Book 3! Love • Bree 💙

Joey films a sweet clip of Daniel putting the triplets in their car seats for an outing.

"Look at Danny boy putting the triplets in their car seats! Bria, Tristan and Sienna are a week old today and we are going to see their first pediatrician appointment with Dr. Taylor! She seen them at the hospital when they were two days old, but she wanted to do a check up at a week old and then at two weeks since they are triplets." Joey says to the vlog camera.

Sienna begins to fuss and Daniel calms her down, making Joey smile.

"You are such a good father, Daniel. I love you so much." Daniel say to Joey.

"I love you too, baby. I love you so much. All of the triplets are ready to go see Dr. Taylor!" Daniel says to Joey and the vlogging camera making Joey smile.

"Look at the triplets little onesies! Thank you Auntie Nicole! We love you so much!" Joey says in a babyfied voice as he films Bria, Tristan and Sienna's onesies one by one.

*Bria, Tristan and Sienna's outfits*

"Carter's onesies fit the triplets the absolute best since they are so small right now. Bria and Sienna are five pounds and Tristan is six pounds. These onesies fit Everett well as well when he was a baby because he was small baby as well." Daniel says and Joey nods in agreement.

"Yeah, Carter's newborn onesies fit the triplets the best right now! But I can tell they are already gaining weight, so I have a feeling they will be going through clothes really quickly!" Joey says with a chuckle.

"Especially with our middle man. Baby boy loves to eat!" Daniel says as Joey giggles and smiles. 

"Aw, yes! All of them eat very well! Well, let's load up and go! I wanna make sure we are there a little early." Joey says to Daniel.

One by one, Daniel loads the triplets in their car seat bases in the van. Daniel buckles them all in and is making sure all of them are comfortable.

Sienna begins to cry again, making Daniel and Joey both frown.

"It's okay, baby! It's okay! Here, here, here is your paci." Daniel says as he hands Sienna her favorite blue pacifier.

Sienna calms down quickly and happily sucks her pacifier.

"Joey, do you want to sit in the back with them or do you want to sit on the passenger seat?" Daniel asks Joey and Joey smiles.

"I'll sit up front with you and keep an eye on the babies." Joey says as Daniel smiles.