haven's birthday surprises

*Joey and Daniel surprise Haven with guinea pigs for their birthday! Thank you so much to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Love • Bree 🐹🐹*

Joey and Daniel are both sitting in the Petsmart parking lot getting ready to go home with Haven's birthday surprise!

Haven has been really wanting their own pet for a while now. Haven loves the cats, the dogs and even Aspen's rabbits. However, they want their own animals to take care of.

Haven asked Joey and Daniel for guinea pigs for Christmas, but they know they will both say no because they have said no more pets.

However, Joey and Daniel have both decided to surprise Haven with two guinea pigs for their 7th birthday!

An hour ago, Joey and Daniel picked up two boy guinea pigs that are brothers for Haven! One is white and brown and a little orange while they other one is white and orange. The brothers are very attached to each other which is why Joey and Daniel adopted them both.

With guinea pigs, they should be bought in pairs because they are social and need company. Also with two boys guineas pigs, no surprise pregnancies will occur!

Joey and Daniel also bought a very large cage, a lot of toys, food, treats and other guinea pig things for the guinea pigs!

Joey turns on his vlogging camera and he happily waves at the vlogging camera.

"Ahh, good day everyone and welcome to today's video! I am here with my husband Daniel today at the local Petsmart. Danny, do you want to tell them why we are here today?" Joey says as he vlogs himself and Daniel.

"Hellur! And we are here at PetSmart being crazy people and we are going to buy two boy guinea pigs for Havey. Haven has been really wanting their own pets to take care of for a while now. They help out with the cats, the dogs and even Aspen's rabbits, but they just want an animal as their own and they think guinea pigs are the cutest things ever. So today, we are picking the guinea pigs up, their cages and their supplies. My mom is home with the kids so we can do this." Daniel says to Joey and Joey smiles.

"We told Haven no pets right now and they were super sad and oh my gosh, it just broke my heart! So today is the day we buy Havey their own pet!" Joey says with a grin.

"Haven was actually crying when we told them no pets. My mom told me that and I literally felt like a shitty parent. We already bought the guinea pigs and they are both boys so NO surprise pregnancies this time! And with guinea pigs and most animals, you should buy them in pairs because it is better for their health. So, we chose to adopted two boys for Havey. Haven is going to flip!" Daniel says happily to the vlogging camera and Joey smiles.

"Oh my God, Haven is gonna burst into tears of absolute joy! Their not gonna want to leave their bedroom now!" Joey says with a giggle and Daniel giggles as well.

"They probably won't, but I know Haven is going to take very good care of the guinea pigs. Haven will be responsible for food and cage things with their allowance money but of course Joey and I will help with that and with vet bills. Babe, remind me to make a vet appointment for the guinea pigs." Daniel says to Joey and Joey smiles.

"I will! And I also bought Havey something they have been wanting since they came out." Joey says as he holds up a non binary pride flag, making Daniel smile.

"We finally found one! Not sure why we couldn't find one before! Havey already has a gay pride flag and a bisexual flag in their bedroom but not a non binary one. Haven's birthday party is this weekend so they will be downstairs for that." Daniel says as he laughs and Joey giggles.